Reviews for 6 People That Knew Chuck Liked Blair Before He Did
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 1 . 8/16
Really beautiful! I love how he gave her the first kiss... And all the drama... It was a really nice feeling
ancdefg chapter 5 . 6/27
waityoustopped before the best chapter whyyyyy
anyway i really love this story its the best
write the Blair Waldorf chapter plsss
alex chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
how could you leave the most important chapter out im crying
allurieumelpulanco chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I hope you finish the last chapter of this story.. This is really good!
forgodssakeiseveryusernamegone chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
OMG! I am in love with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
God I really love this Fanfiction! Is really wonderful, I love the words you use and all the actions are really like the character. I Just love it. Please write the next chapter, I'm really exited for it.
Ps: Sorry if I don't write very much but I'm a 14 italian girl so I don't speak english very well.
Bella chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Please go on with the Blair chapter. I'm so exited! You are very talented, the story is extremely good. Hope to read the next chapter soon :)

Greets from Germany
MiaElizabeth chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Pleaaaaaaase write the Blair chapter :(
mishakiss chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
I love this story! It's awesome and I can't wait for the Blair chapter. Please post it, they got their happy ending and you said you'd post it before February and it's November so...
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Characters well portrayed. -Check. Humurous situations. -Check. -Everything we could possibly wish for in a CB fanfic -Check... PLEASE CONTINUE, I BEG YOU
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Ohmygosh I'm in love with this. The first chapter especially. Please update soon!
Grish chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I really love this fic, I'll wait for thw final person to know the true (Blair) Hope you're okey! cya :D
blairswaldorfs chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
I just found this and hoping you could update when you get a chance.
Sparkleyangel chapter 5 . 5/13/2013