Reviews for 6 People That Knew Chuck Liked Blair Before He Did
razzmatazz chapter 5 . 7/12
where's blair?
Shrk22 chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I know, it's 2015 and the odds of adding that other viewpoint are slim, but I faved and followed this story because I love it! Maybe someday, if you are bored or just tired of reality, you will return and give us all some more of Chuck covertly loving Blair.
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Really beautiful! I love how he gave her the first kiss... And all the drama... It was a really nice feeling
ancdefg chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
waityoustopped before the best chapter whyyyyy
anyway i really love this story its the best
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
write the Blair Waldorf chapter plsss
alex chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
how could you leave the most important chapter out im crying
allurieumelpulanco chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I hope you finish the last chapter of this story.. This is really good!
forgodssakeiseveryusernamegone chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
OMG! I am in love with this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
God I really love this Fanfiction! Is really wonderful, I love the words you use and all the actions are really like the character. I Just love it. Please write the next chapter, I'm really exited for it.
Ps: Sorry if I don't write very much but I'm a 14 italian girl so I don't speak english very well.
Bella chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Please go on with the Blair chapter. I'm so exited! You are very talented, the story is extremely good. Hope to read the next chapter soon :)

Greets from Germany
MDiaries22 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Pleaaaaaaase write the Blair chapter :(
mishakiss chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
I love this story! It's awesome and I can't wait for the Blair chapter. Please post it, they got their happy ending and you said you'd post it before February and it's November so...
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Characters well portrayed. -Check. Humurous situations. -Check. -Everything we could possibly wish for in a CB fanfic -Check... PLEASE CONTINUE, I BEG YOU
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Ohmygosh I'm in love with this. The first chapter especially. Please update soon!
Grish chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I really love this fic, I'll wait for thw final person to know the true (Blair) Hope you're okey! cya :D