Reviews for Caught in the Whirlpool
Guest chapter 1 . 16h ago
Gatou, or however you spell his name?
There is hope chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Mollie has been updating it on his deviantart account!
CrystalLover chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Have to say that I agree with Dissapointed. This story has probably been abandoned.. Though I'll be following it just in case, lolz. :3
KitsuneTurner chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
I LOVE how you combined my two favorite things! Naruto and Pokemon and you blended them extremely well. I really hope you update this soon. I am in absolute LOVE with this series 3
Thornado chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Naruto should get a rotom. It's electric, plus a ghost, which fits in with his accidentally catching a ghost theme. XD
Thornado chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Eventually-HOPEFULLY-when Naruto gets his own dratini, I hope it's shiny. He's going to get one, isn't he? He is is father's son after all... and why not a shiny one? That would be amazeballs.
AwesomeFic chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
It'll be so cool if Naruto get a red typhlosion equipped with thunder punch or a swarmpert with ice beam or something! Update!
Anon chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Love the story! I just hope that there is NO new siblings for Naruto popping up in the future. I would very much prefer Naruto being the only child as the canon. It always set me on edge if I read fic that has Naruto with siblings. Anyways, I can't wait to see Minato's reaction when he sees the joltik Naruto just caught! Is Naruto ever going to have a legendary pokemon? Or is he going to get more shiny pokemon like a black charizard or something? Can't wait for the next update! Or are you waiting for X and Y to come out?
Thornado chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
D'awwww! I loved the eevee family reunion. Poor Eve, I hope she realizes her value eventually.
Thornado chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Oooo, maybe Eve or Vee could evolve into Sylveon. It's sooo cute.
Thornado chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
So excited for the three of them to see each other. I hope I get to that part... it hasn't been updated in a long time. D:
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is my sixth time reading this fic, it's still so freakin' awesome! Do update! DON'T ABANDON IT!
Wing.alzk chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Best pokemon/naruto crossover ever! I can't wait an update soon... It's been so long. Please... Don't ever abandon it!
Pokefreak chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Is Naruto gonna get another shiny pokemon? I hope is either a pink dratini or a black haxorus like in the game... Or both! :) Is he gonna get an omanyte from Kenjiro and meet Lugia too? Is he ever gonna challenge Kenjiro? I wonder what Eve and Vee gonna evolve into... Is Naruto gonna evolve Flurry into a froslass like Sasuke said? I hope Naruto manage to gain Kitsune's trust soon. I don't think I have ever seen Naruto calling Minato 'Dad' since the beginning though, even if it's in private. :( Too many questions... Update soon! XD
cempakadianari chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Whoa! I honestly never imagined Naruto/Pokemon crossover can be this way of mixing both worlds is so smooth and believable. I love this series so much I read all the fanfic in the series in one day and night _ (now I'm soooo sleepy)

I'm totally blown over and craving for more, but I noticed how you haven't updated this fic in a year. I really hope this series is not abandoned