Reviews for Caught in the Whirlpool
The Golden Snitch chapter 20 . 5/8
Is there any chance this will be updated? I wasn't going to ask, but I noticed you updated one of the oneshots recently. These are really good!
~*~
The Golden Snitch
You should update this tory and finish it too. You got popular because of this series and its kinda shitty to turn your back on these fans.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/26/2015
I read this story and the other Naruto/Pokemon crossovers about a year ago and found it again today. I'm quite sad that will likely not be updated. I would love to know how the family will react when they realize that Naruto's father is Minato. I think Aunt Asuka's reaction would be quite interesting. I really love this story and I'll continue to hope that it will someday be updated.
tricia13 chapter 20 . 12/1/2015
Is Naruto going to give his mum the ducklett he caught for her?
pain1516 chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
I've read this whole series before, but I had to come back and reread all of them because I love these stories so much. I hope one day you come back and update this~
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
I love your Naruto/Pokemon crossovers! I didn't think that I would find many crossovers I would love. Especially fics were the naruto cast is in the pokemon verse but with different continents. Yours was the first I liked! I've read Shiny Demon a few times before, but I never noticed that it had continuations. I am really glad that I had been able to read these fics. I really like your plots and the stories. Even the situation with Minato was done very well. Your characters actually seem like characters, and they're not OOC(outofcharacter). It would be a pleasure to be able to continue reading these fics. It was so sad about Shadow, there are very few fics where a noted character like him dies. And really!?, the Akatsuki gained a shiny Mewtwo?! That was awesome. I wonder if anyone would meet Lugia during there stay in Uzu? I really hope for your update!
person chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Please update... pretty please with a naked orochimaru on top!
panther73110 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Love this series and hope you finish it
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I know it's been a long time, and you're probably not going to update, but this is a great story. It would be great to see the ending of this story. I love how well you incorporated pokemon into naruto, and the story line itself is so unique. So could you please update?
kaisonsheart chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
This series just continues to get better and better :) Your writing has grown in leaves and bounds over the course of the continued story. I hope to soon see the next installment of this series and wish you the best of luck on your endeavors :)
Garm88 chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Pretty bummed that this is all there is. Hope you update some day.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Kyuumaru got it before the rest of the family! Okay, that interaction between Senkou and Vee is really cute. Aquarius is a little asshole-ish. And more cute. Poor Eve... Kyuumaru is a pretty cool guy. Now, it has been more than two years. Could you PLEASE update? I want to see what's next.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Minato catching that Zebstrika was funny.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Okay, that is really good work. Hide and seek!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2014