Reviews for Caught in the Whirlpool
pain1516 chapter 20 . 11/27
I've read this whole series before, but I had to come back and reread all of them because I love these stories so much. I hope one day you come back and update this~
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 20 . 8/21
I love your Naruto/Pokemon crossovers! I didn't think that I would find many crossovers I would love. Especially fics were the naruto cast is in the pokemon verse but with different continents. Yours was the first I liked! I've read Shiny Demon a few times before, but I never noticed that it had continuations. I am really glad that I had been able to read these fics. I really like your plots and the stories. Even the situation with Minato was done very well. Your characters actually seem like characters, and they're not OOC(outofcharacter). It would be a pleasure to be able to continue reading these fics. It was so sad about Shadow, there are very few fics where a noted character like him dies. And really!?, the Akatsuki gained a shiny Mewtwo?! That was awesome. I wonder if anyone would meet Lugia during there stay in Uzu? I really hope for your update!
person chapter 1 . 7/23
Please update... pretty please with a naked orochimaru on top!
panther73110 chapter 1 . 6/21
Love this series and hope you finish it
ImpossiblyWeird chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I know it's been a long time, and you're probably not going to update, but this is a great story. It would be great to see the ending of this story. I love how well you incorporated pokemon into naruto, and the story line itself is so unique. So could you please update?
kaisonsheart chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
This series just continues to get better and better :) Your writing has grown in leaves and bounds over the course of the continued story. I hope to soon see the next installment of this series and wish you the best of luck on your endeavors :)
Garm88 chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Pretty bummed that this is all there is. Hope you update some day.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
Kyuumaru got it before the rest of the family! Okay, that interaction between Senkou and Vee is really cute. Aquarius is a little asshole-ish. And more cute. Poor Eve... Kyuumaru is a pretty cool guy. Now, it has been more than two years. Could you PLEASE update? I want to see what's next.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Minato catching that Zebstrika was funny.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Okay, that is really good work. Hide and seek!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Oh, this will be FUN!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Oh the irony.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Kushina has fun friends. Poor Kyuumaru.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Okay, that was clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Gatou, or however you spell his name?