Reviews for Caught in the Whirlpool
Viridian chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Oh no! A cliffhanger! I was hoping that the confrontation would happen earlier in the chapter, but I guess I'll have to wait until next week to find out! Poor Minato and Kushina ... there's yet another shock heading for them on the train...
ade chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
possessive Kushina. Doomed Minato.
stoplightgodess chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Hahahahaha! Finally, I have been waiting for this moment. Auka-explosion coming right up!
Jace chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
WOOT! RED HOT HABANERO TIME!
UnbiasedBias chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Oh my god! It finally happened! After so so so many chapters of waiting, they finally meet! So what's going to happen next? When is Naruto arriving? What do Shun and the reporter and the Kurohi dude have to do with all this? I think of all your crossovers, this one is the most tense~

Argh, Please don't leave hanging too long before you update again!
PopthePuff chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Bada-bum. Now we need to see the reaction.
Anti-Social Otaku chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Le gasp. The drama, the angst (not that there is any... much) and the freaking cliffhanger! God fuck it. I can't wait to find out the evil aunts reaction to that announcement and I can't believe there aren't more freaking reviews here!

This story is awesome and deserves a hell of a lot more reviews. So from now on, I'm reviewing on all the other chappies... I mean from this chapter on.
noshadowone chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
ghood chapter and good story so far this little series has been the best naruto/pokemon cross i have ever read so great good, this one actually has me excited about the next chapter and what will happen and normally that doesnt happen to often.
Kauris Azurai chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Doomsdinner! hoo boy.

I honestly can't think of any words to do your work justice. You have some of my most favorite naruto and pokemon fanfiction all in one profile.

I am honestly impressed with the seamless integration of naruto and pokemon. In the current arc, kushina's family will prove most interesting.

I am interested in seeing how the zorua(insert name here- curse my sudden memory failure) will eventually cope with her new home.

Continue writing this masterpiece please. SincerelyKauris Azurai

"Let the flames of criticism temper your steel, as you beat upon the anvil of imagination."
justbehappydammit chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Haha, Kushina, your son is already on his way. Guess the sparks will be flying soon

Whoa. Suzume has SERIOUS issues.

And finally, the truth has been revealed! What kind of fallout from this bombshell can be expected? We'll just have to find out next time, on...

Wait, does this overall series have a name?
Antioch XX chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Yay, more, more!
mountainelements chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I like the philosophy behind the Uzumaki gym badges.

Thanks for posting this.
Pardra chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Great chapter! Writing down fight scenes is always so difficult, even though we see them all the time.

Sorry if I'm not coming off as very articulate- I had a fantastic, big review going on for you over at LJ and then I had issues with email validation, still am, but I have it saved and will post it soon- all the things I want to say are in it and I dislike redundancy.

Anyway, you're a wonderful author, and I hope to see a multitude of new stories from you continuing in this vein!
Bob chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Wow, the only way THAT lunch is going to be more awkward is if Naruto and Ken-ichi arrive home in the middle of it.
Amaterasuice chapter 11 . 2/4/2012