Reviews for Dracula's Angel
DemonWolf25 chapter 20 . 6/22
i wish this would update...

Its a very good story
reader123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
can you explain to me how many month did Katie carried Angel? im really confused.
rosepetal36 chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
I have very much enjoyed reading this story and Obsession of Dracula a lot. I can't wait to read new chapters of this story. Keep up the good work, you are doing a fantastic job with this story! :)
LooneySlytherin chapter 20 . 7/16/2017
I've been loving this story so far and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon... :)
PixieFlys chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
I am really loving this story... please finish!
happyandcontent45 chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Well Parker just showed his true colors . As for your question I think if all or a lot of your readers are asking the same question? Why not answer them in the next chapter
happyandcontent45 chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
Well Poor Parker that is what you get for trying to hurt Kate and Angel
happyandcontent45 chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Well she is not only Dracula's daughter but also a therapist
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Please write more
happyandcontent45 chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
So they finally got Parker What will Katie do
Kayleigh J chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
HOLY CRAP! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! YOU JUST UP AND VANISHED AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! Okay, first and foremost, welcome back. Second, please please PLEASE tell me you are going to continue writing your other stories. Do you know that Entrapment Of The Peach is my favourite fanfiction? Not just my favourite labyrinth fic, though it is that too, but my favourite fic EVER! And trust me when I say I have read THOUSANDS! I honestly didn't think you were ever coming back so I really REALLY need to know if you are going to continue where you left off, because I have been waiting for the conclusion to that story for YEARS!
Please PLEASE give this slightly crazy fan of yours some peace of mind! On my knees over here!
shariebery chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
Why have you forsaken this story?WHY
Kayleigh J chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
I think the writer may be dead. That is the only excuse I can think of for giving up on all these great stories.
kathleen.carman.75 chapter 15 . 6/2/2015
I hope you intend to write more chapters Because this story is awesome ! So please post again soon!
beckemma9973 chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
hi there, i only just found you and your story but i LOVE IT! this story if FANTASTIC! i love the characters and showing dracula as a sadistic guy but also the nice sweet and sexy as hell was definitely a great idea. Asides from drac and katie, will angel have a love interest is anyone? not going to lie i kind of shipped her and tyler but the age different is great. also do the werewolves age like humans or is it slower or do they not age at all?

if you could throw in a few more juicy lemons i think it would spice the story up even more! and one more question, do you have a beta for your stories? im looking to get more involved in fanfics and i was wondering if i could try my hand at helping out my new favourite author either by beta-ing your work or helping to bounce off ideas for major plot twists ;) if not thats cool but if you do want to get in touch my email is:

thank you so much! i love your story, please please please update soon! :)