Reviews for Dracula's Angel
avarice574 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
I wish you would continue this story im sad it hasn't been updated in so long :-(
stananamaria48 chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Hi, I love your story very much. Been watching you for a while. But it kinda feels like you could've continued it with a few chapters. Anyways, I am romanian, so I am gonna tell you that some of the phrases you tried to translated word by word from english to romanian don't exist in my laguage and feel pretty out of place in a nice storry like yours. With you permission I am going to re-translate them, without changing their meaning. "Patience my ass your daughter needs a lesson in musi"cPe dracu' rabdare, fiica ta are nevoie de o educare a gusturilor muzicale." Faptul că crap este cele mai multe cu siguranţă nu muzica" Send it in english, because in romanian it makes no sense. Then, I will translate it for you. "Cum pot vă tortura-mi ca asta? Ea poate fi fiica ta, dar merită mai bine decât asta!"Cum poti sa ma torturezi astfel. O fii fiica ta, dar recunoaste ca poate mai bine de atat."Nici un vampir de meu inteliigence ar trebui să fie subjucted pentru că noice insuportabil!"-Nici un vampir de calibrul meu nu ar trebui supus unei asemenea poate că ar trebui să dea ei o lecţie în apreciind muzică clasicăAtunci poate ar trebuie sa o invati sa aprecieze muzica clasica."How can you be so amused? Surely you don't enjoy that poor excuse for...music, Crina."Cum de te amuza asta? Cu siguranta nu iti place acesta dezastruasa...muzica.
DarkGhostLight chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Goshii i love thisss men you have to continue
Shane chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Please update. :))) the story looks good.
MiLallie chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Your torturing me, please write more.
ADudley chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
This story is very good at first I wasnt sure about it but as I started reading the first story Dracula's Obsession I was hooked! Please continue writing this story its just too good to stop!
Lady Augustin chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
Another interesting chapter, I hope you update soon I want to know what going to happen with the slayers.
Lady Augustin chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Very nice chapter its upsetting that the slayers are wrongfully killing now. I'm glad Memphis was reunited with Hope also, well again nice chapter.
Craftysquidz chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Whew! I used my translator a LOT! If Dragos ever betrays Dracula, he can torture him with... RAP MUSIC!
whisperheart456 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Please continue
whisperheart456 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Please continue
Lady Augustin chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
I only starting reading your story yesteraday and I can already say I'm hooked. I'm glad the count and Katie reunited, now I want to see Memphis reunited with his family. Well Update Soon, and thanks for this wonderful story.
Craftysquidz chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Woo! Three more chapters! Keep it up! :D
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I couldn't help but laugh at the ending, if only Angel knew what her parents were up to. Will Memphis' son make an appearance soon or has the son already been introduced to the story.
Craftysquidz chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
It's good to see another chapter! :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »