Reviews for Dracula's Angel
Craftysquidz chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I absolutely love this series! I have read both parts to it! This story is exactly what I have been looking for.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
love it... please write more asap
Parisian Cherie chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Dear Skylinger,

I love your stories I started reading your stories (The Obession and Dracula's Angel) from 10pm-3am. I loved it. Now, I hope you will continue this but I have tons and tons of questions. Why did Dracula come back to life? Not for power, I know for the girl, or his wife? I also want to find out about the life before his death? I think Katie should prey on that. Discover that side to try and let him let her choose to be with him or not. That I think is most important. Now Katie should maybe say I need to see my family or my friends. Dracula I doubt will be scared or threated by a girlfriend. I think maybe should katie want a pet to talk to. Who is Angel more loyal to? Daddy or Mommy because I think trust is a MAJOR ISSUE (realistic) for Katie because if Dracula controls everything and anything Katie in my opinion should show can she trust her daughter to keep a secret. I know that small secrets can come out like if you like a boy but "major" secrets in my opinion are very important to see. The other aspect I have is that we know very little about Katie's life. Also why is Dracula so mean to women (the servant girl for example)? Now I do have more questions but I can't think of what I wanted to say right now. A little bit of a brain fart. I don't know if you want me to continue reviewing if you like it if I ask questions. Completely your decision. Let me know.

Sincerely,

Parisian Cherie
htr17 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Update please!

Its getting soo good!

I like how protective Angel is over her mom and friends.
skycord1990 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I find Angel so freaking adorable!

So she is starting to teeth and she accidently bit Katie when she feed.

Well she probably will need blood considering that she is half vampire and what more she can get from her mother.

I am excited for the next update!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
htr17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awesome start.

I liked reading Angel's point of view.

It makes it interesting to see how she feels and such.

And its really cool to read that Angel has red hair and blue eyes lol

Update soon!
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Excellent! I really enjoyed angel/fox's pov :)
kaigirl16 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
loved it loved it loved it that was the best and i love angels pov something new i don't think anyone gave a baby a pov before
kittykat6625 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
awesome first chapter loved it its a great way to start the sequel looking forward to seeing this progress update soon

love kittykat6625
skycord1990 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I am loving this already!

It seems that Angel has already become possessive of her mother just like her father did.

I can't wait for more!