Reviews for The Tale of Dinas Emrys
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 8/23
that was awesome! loved the plot, and Merlin's past.
tremaCEE chapter 12 . 7/22
That was amazing. The plot and character development were so good. Even if there was no magic reveal to Arthur or any of the Round Table Knights, the story was done well and intriguing. At least, you showed that Arthur is opening up to magic little by little, a difference from what his father made him to be.
Tonsoffandoms chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
I love the ending! The backstory you created was unique and entertaining; however, I wish the others would’ve found out! Merlin’s secrets are starting to get too big to handle, and he needs the help of his friends. Maybe you would consider making a sequel ;) ;)
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Amazing
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
I've had this story favorited forever because I wanted to read it, but never got around to it. It was amazing! I loved it so much! You did a wonderful job writing this!
syrmerlin chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Awesome.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
Absolutely amazing story, I really liked it. it was unique and really well written
Quill chapter 12 . 2/15/2017
This was an excellent tale with humour and description and amazing characters. Your talent is aweing and your writing brilliant. I like it. Very well done.
Lollypops101 chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
great story!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Lol
The Hope Lions chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I really liked it. I love stories with Merlin before he went to Camelot because really there aren't enough of them
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Very good! Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Very good, thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Yikes! "I'm going to kill him" taken literally and as acceptable! Good start, thanks!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Could I ever do a characters reading for this? It was an idea I had, because the story's rather good.