Reviews for The Tale of Dinas Emrys
Tonsoffandoms chapter 12 . 10/13
I love the ending! The backstory you created was unique and entertaining; however, I wish the others would’ve found out! Merlin’s secrets are starting to get too big to handle, and he needs the help of his friends. Maybe you would consider making a sequel ;) ;)
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 10/13
Amazing
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 12 . 6/19
I've had this story favorited forever because I wanted to read it, but never got around to it. It was amazing! I loved it so much! You did a wonderful job writing this!
syrmerlin chapter 12 . 3/19
Awesome.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 2/18
Absolutely amazing story, I really liked it. it was unique and really well written
Quill chapter 12 . 2/15
This was an excellent tale with humour and description and amazing characters. Your talent is aweing and your writing brilliant. I like it. Very well done.
Lollypops101 chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
great story!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Lol
The Hope Lions chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I really liked it. I love stories with Merlin before he went to Camelot because really there aren't enough of them
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Very good! Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Very good, thanks so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Yikes! "I'm going to kill him" taken literally and as acceptable! Good start, thanks!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Could I ever do a characters reading for this? It was an idea I had, because the story's rather good.
Linorien chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Oh that's super creative and I like it!
Also kudos on the song lyrics, I thought they were actual songs that you had looked up.
NA chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I am sad that is was so short because this story is quite interesting, knowing that it is only an inkling into the life of merlin it was presented and executed very well.