Reviews for If I Die
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Sooo sad! I felt bad knowing that Tonks died...
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Tragic again Gamma, you may kill me :( Great setting though, your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me.

I didn't like the dialogue as much, in this one. The sentances, particularly Luna's were a bit too long and drawn out. I think they would work better for the overall flow of the piece if they were dispersed by descriptions or at least interrupted by something. The list Luna gives Tonks to do if she should die, for example, is a little tedious to read.

One thing I did like though, was the characterisation of Luna again. You seem to understand her character as you do Riddles. It's quite evident that you are 'in your zone' when writing Luna. It's lovely to see such continuity of canon ;)

One other thing, you're just too good at avoiding those pairings you don't particularly care for. Don't think I didn't notice the Draco reference in there!
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Odd pair but cute story nonetheless. :) good job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awwwwwwwww poooooor Tonks. :( D: I like how you did that, very nice. Great job! D
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this pairing so much! I've tried to write it before and I just can't, though! Gah, so jealous of you.

I really liked this, especially the part about Luna dying her hair pink to remember Tonks if she dies. This was so cute and sad at the same time, I just loved it.

I also noticed how you slipped a bit of Druna in there, too! xD

Great job, Gamma.

Good luck on Tom/Ginny, Harry/Ginny and - possibly - Tom/Hermione.

- applause -