Reviews for Satan's Ballroom
Seventh Chance chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Creepy, Lolita-esque, very good; I love it. I don't doubt Carter's capacity for this at all.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow. So creepy. It works really well, though. And the writing is perfect!

Good luck in the contest! :)
MagicalSquaresOfDarkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
By far by favorite! XD

Like what Altrox said, thumbs up sky to you! :3
The Altrox chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
wow... this is kinda creepy, but it's written really well so thumbs upsky to you
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
"Like fire

Hellfire

This fire in my skin

This burning

Desire

Is turning me to sin"

Okay, I'll stop it with my HoND flashbacks now.

I haven't read any fanfics in a long time, to be honest. But when I saw my inbox saying something about Satan, I just couldn't resist. /loves dark stuff

And then when I saw it was Crime/Drama, I got really excited. Turned out it wasn't the crime/drama I was hoping for, but I loved it nonetheless. A little sad to see him putting himself down so much, though. I mean, ignoring how the serious Popuri lusting is really creepy and probably illegal depending on how old Popuri is here, I think it's normal to have sexual feelings for someone. Just...don't make it a big damn deal and OBSESS over it. But he is a priest, and it's a big taboo for his religion, most likely.

I don't know. But the thought of him thinking he's dead and old at 20-21 makes me depressed/feel bad for him.

However, the "Even so, Carter knows the day will come when he must teach her how to behave." line takes back those feelings of pity and really creeps me out majorily.

But, creeper!Carter is so much fun to read. Glad I choose to read this. :3