Reviews for Just A Product That Gets You Reviews
thestorywithnoplot chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I was in a pretty bad mood and I thought some hilarious fanfics would cheer me up, and boy your fanfic sure did. Thanks for making my day.
Ijustwantyoutoknow chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this was great! Very funny and witty I enjoyed your randomness, thanks or making me smile!
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't believe anything that doesn't have testimonials to back it up, with a voice over with someone saying "Not a paid spokesperson." :PPP
Ray191 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hahahaha! Well that was entertaining! Part pit-bull, part awesome... Hell yeah.
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This... This is just pure win. How can I order one of these?
The misspelling fangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i OMG thiz iz liek so funy and stuf!1!
A Review Pelican chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Darnit, this job is hard! I been workin' my feathers off from dawn til dusk and it ain't easy writin' "awesome chapter!" and "Update soon, lol!" when you don't got hands! When do I get a goldarned fish break here? I'm joinin' the Union!
Anoni chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was amusing purely because of the reference to Bilbo Baggins.I was trying to picture him writing fanfiction. I couldn't do it, he would find it far too improper. As for the Intelligent British person, I feel like that's always me. Ah well, at least we sound intelligent.
ZOMG ur soooo funny chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I thought u were going to say the "product" was talent.
LoveLoveLovix chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Here's a free review for you. :p

This story made me smile. There was a small error I noticed... you used the word "your" instead of the form "you're." But that's a minor thing. Good job! :)
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I want one of these! I'm going to order one right now. And like. Dude. I like never get any like reviews or like anything. I so totally like think that my lemons and the like easter eggs are like the best and most like clever things that like anyone has like ever thought of. And like I should get some like reviews now KAAAY?
Twizzle-fizz chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Can't throw at pedestrians? (snaps fingers) I would like a nice intelligent british person review on one of my stories though. XD This whole thing cracked me up so much.

love it!

Instant fave :D
ShizukaRen-Hime chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Another word from a satisfied customer, the feels-incredibly-under-appreciated-writer: "Before, I had no reviews. I have no idea why. Probably because I didn't update regularly enough to harvest a large amount of dedicated readers. But now, thanks to the dyslexic-Carmie Co., I too can get reviewed! NO MORE NO REVIEWS FOR MY STORY (Which I actually used proper for!)! Thanks to other dyslexic-Carmie Co. products, I am now a model writer! I churn out chapters like a factory spits out those weird little giant toothpicks you put in sandwiches, and all of my stories get so many reviews I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO READ THEM! (Actually, I would, but my No More Distractions Ghost Buddy won't let me). Thanks to dyslexic-Carmie Co. Products, I have no life! It's amazing! I don't even have any money any more! But you know what I DO have? A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL AND A SHOVEL! YEAH!"
MaeMomoChan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OMG! I'm totally subscribed ten days ago! How do these people know what I need every single new product? *Gets hit on the head for asking stupid question* Yay! Let's go see how many reviews I have now! I mean, the last time I checked, there was not a SINGLE review for my epic epicness of a story! *Several seconds and a Dr. Pepper later* EEEEEEEE! I can't believe it! I actually have a ton of reviews! Thank you so much fabulous product! This is a happy customer saying that this product is 100% pure awesomeness! And no, the business people in suits did not pay me to say this!

Oh, and what they say about the reviews being flame free is true! I took a flame thrower to my dad's PC and torched it! Sadly, the people in a van with lights took me to a creepy white room to "heal" my burning flesh! Anyway... When I got back home, I checked the reviews! THERE WERE TONS! AND the ones I torched were still there!

"HONEY, are you talking to yourself again? Don't make me get the men in white jackets give you another shot!"

"No dad, I'm writing a review, so there are people I'm talking to!"

"Okay sweety, the men are on their way!"

"NOOOOO, DAD, NOOOOO!"

Okay, so I have to go now people! Buy the product, it really works!

Reporter: In other news, we are told that earlier today a wild, teenage girl is on the lose. She jumped out of her second floor window, into some bushes, and took off towards the woods. If you see someone of this description, please stay as far away as you can, because she is dangerous. Also, please call the number you see below if you have any information about this insane chick. Thank you, and now to Ted with football.

Please call: 1-800-INSANES
It's An Elaborate Ruse chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is hilarious! First, I was a good mermaid, then a good platypus, and then a good kitten? I'm obviously a muntant now! LOL I love all of your stories, keep writing!