Reviews for Push Through It
dexter12 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Moreee wat happened after
LilithLoved chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So sad, but I really liked it!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Adorable. Adorable. Adorable. I need more of this fluff!
fuzzymoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh wow I loved it! Absolutely loved Mike freaking out and the fainting and breathing. And how he faked flu, and the lysol (which I'm assuming is something like Glen20 spray?). Harvey being a cool boss who's cool is yeah. Cool. :D Loved it!
Suits fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hi. Just wanted to say something after reading your Suits, Push it through fanfic. You have this ability to explain the most subtle expression effortlessly and while I'm reading it the mental pictures of it runs through my mind like I'm watching it on tv, which is very good in my opinion. The words and dialogues that you use are exactly what we would expect Harvey and Mike would say, even Donna, so you've captured their personality really well. The way you wrote how Mike explain his memories to Harvey was the best. It was smooth and for me as a reader the effect was just wonderful. If you ever need a job, you should try writing for the series, if they ever have a shortage of writers...;)
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I don't know if I've reviewed this story before or not, but it's so cute! This is like the fifth time I've read it. So awesome! I love the ending, too. The three of them are the absolute best team in the world!
Aya-Shoru chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
DEAR STARS I NEED MORE OF IT. You did such a great job decribing his struggle with not passing out! Great writing.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This made me cry.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
*wails* *clings*
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I Think I'll Choose: 'DEAR STARS NEED MORE OF IT'

"I don't care. I will lay your skinny ass out." OMG Donna Is One BAMF!

"The power of Lysol compels thee!" I Laughed So F-ing Hard At This!

"Mike, don't breathe on Donna. Donna, stop spraying the puppy. I'll take him to get his shots this weekend, okay?" OMG I Just Love The Puppy Analogy So MUCH! XD

"No barking," Harvey said absently. "Bad puppy." YAY More Puppy Analogy!

"She means besides 'likes a total pussy', by the way," Well If It's Besides That, Then He Feels Just Fine... Actually He Feels Great, So Great In Fact, He Could Run A Mile! X)

"Yeah, because you're an asshole who cares." Aww He Is Totally An Asshole Who Cares. A Perfect Combination... Sorta.

I'd Really Like It If There Were To Be Another Chapter Of This... It Would Be An Awesome X-Mas Present. Please? X3
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I have to go with a cross of loved it, and DEAR STARS, I NEED MORE OF IT, lol. This fic was an awesome one. Comforting Harvey and Donna were great. My dad has a fear of needles, and Mike's reaction reminded me of one where my dad fainted when he saw a needle in my aunt's skin. After I made sure he was alright, I proceeded to almost die laughing. Great fic!

Kind Regards, Gg
sambee chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love the story, so sweet! Little nit pick plot-ish wise- needless flu shots are now offered at almost any drugstore or grocery store that you can get a flu shot at. A more probable reason or shot might lead to new plot twists to explore... even Harvey realizing that Mike's records are missing the last few required shots. The first college requirement shot to come to mind is hep B, but there are others you get around 18 when Mike could've cheated his way out of getting them! Anyway, adore this oneshot!
Ortthree chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awwww That was adorable! You should make it a two-shot and the next chapter could be about the father's accusation! (If someone already made that suggestion, I'm sorry, but you should still do it!) Soo cute! x3
Keely-anne chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was marvelous! This is exactly how i love the relationship between those three to be. It was totally in character and it was very sweet :) i want more!
kutoki chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was so sweet. I loved it so much. Great job. :)