Reviews for Are you Scared?
Simply Paranoia chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
The only complaint I have is...Tom is mine, kay!

It was really really good! I felt Ginny's feelings in this.

This was written very well.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awesome - I love all of these challenge enteries :) poor little Ginny! Very well-written, as always ;) great job!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Very disturbing, and yet intruiging at the same time, this story was yet another of those weird pairings that have me stumped.

Ginny - her innocence is undeniable. The inability to remember, coupled with the little things like going to class and quidditch that she does remember are indicators of that. The lack of ability to substantially remember such a huge event, but retaining the importance of it upon her are a great way of displaying the elusivness, yet terror of Tom Riddle (and Voldemort).

As for Tom, well, the same kind of comments I left for your Tom/Myrtle could be used here. Clearly Voldemort lies within (more obvious here, actually), but it's cleverly covered by the Tom Riddle veneer. I like it.

The only thing I have a problem with is the fact that Tom was able to kiss Ginny in the first place. Perhaps its my head canon, but I always believed him to be insubstantial, like a ghost, until Ginny was truely dead? Or was he actually touchable?
Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I like this... love Ginny-and-Tom angst. It was well done ;)
Scarlet SilverWeaver chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Thats not vreepy at all. *nervous laugh* I know why Bellatrix tried to kill Ginny now.

Very well written, by the way.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
You know, if you did a GinnyAbraxas I think I would love you. *wink wink* XD love how you did this. Great job! :D
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
YEAH GINNY, STAY AWAY FROM HIM! HE'S MINE!

*cough* you know, until he turns into Voldemort. Then he's Gamma and Bellatrix's.

I loved this because I love Tom/Ginny and it was just very nicely written, especially the last line. I don't know why I like the last line so much, I just do.

PLUS, YOUR THIRD ENTRY IN THE LAST HALF HOUR? DANG GIRL. DANG.

You write so fast.