Reviews for Bleached Past
SpiritTrainer chapter 14 . 2/1
oh my gosh this so great please continue writing this story!
Balagor chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
OK, this story has a very interesting start, and I rather hope that someday the author will continue it.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Thwt was awesome sad terrifying and tense hope you update soon it was a great chap btw!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
I guess kid flash great chap btw!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! 3
Callian31 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Who'd want Ichiro to date Ukitake?
HipsterL chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
I can't help but feel such a heavy handed power difference inbetween the Justice League and the Seireitei. They Soul Society isn't cooperating becuase they have to, they're doing it because it happens to be convenient. They are completely outside of the Justice League and more importantly Batman's control as a neutral group that is only out for their own interests. They are outside of human law...and I'm blabbering. I just find the situation exhilerating and I would love to have more...just more...
Rayany Amor chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
I love reading each chapter of yours and absolutely adore your writing style. I really do wish you'd continue to the end, but if your dead set on giving it up for adoption then I'd be happy to give it a try. But yes, I'm sure everyone else'll agree with me when I say that we all want you to be the sole writer
H.N.Dots chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Thank you for updating. :) I found it very dramatic for Kurosaki to have his monologue and then force on his spiritual pressure. Have a good day!
christian77611 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Greet chapter thank you for updating as for giving it up for adoption don't it wont be the same if someone writes it
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
ohh.. freaking sweet update
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Feel that, if you gave this story up for adoption, then it wouldn't be nearly as good as you're currently doing it. So I, and most of your fans, will support you and give you all yeh time you need to get ideas and post them. It could take a few days, weeks, month, whatever you need. Just know, that we'll be here for ya!
sirensoundwave chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Yay! Update!
Do it again n_n
bookworm83197 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
AFJEA;FEAFDJSA UPDATE!
At first I was liek \O/ but then I read your AN and I was liek ;-; waiiiii OTL this is such an amazing story ;-; but, if you want to give it up for adoption, then I will miss you ;; *huggles*
:3 MamaBear!Ichigo is very MamaBear-like. XDDD I wonder what Young Justice thinks of dat punk. X3
...I want dibs on whoever did that to Robin. }:( (speaking of which, is he okay? D:)
Thank you for this chapter! *tacklehugs*
RHatch89 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014