Reviews for Dream A Little Dream For Me
pat weakley chapter 3 . 2/14
More!
Rebecca chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Very good fic; it's a shame there isn't more of it. I've been looking for GH fic, and this one has such potential. Strong plot, but also emotional overtones. I'm so curious as to the *why* of why Casey is having her dreams, but I guess that's not really the point. I like watching it all play out, and I'm quite glad to see Oliver Perry show up. A worthy adversary, perhaps. Well, he'll lose, of course (bad guys always do), but he seems like a legitimate threat, especially with those dreams to show us (the readers) how it *could* turn out.
Hoganfan chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
This is a very interesting approach, the story told from Casey's standpoint. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Hey EV, I'm sorry I took a while to get back at you for this but I really love the last two chapters, especially this one. It's so nice actually seeing Kato become his own character, nice shout outs to his actor, Bruce Lee, by the way with his philosophy. He really created his own way of thinking and living and I'm glad you put that in here. I especially like Casey having this deep and dark fear and feeling unable to talk to anybody. I don't blame her for being scared (who wouldn't be?) Very well done, my dear and I can't wait for more
Godzilla and Gamera chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I love it! I have know idea how to express how well you nailed these characters, it's like watching it live on TV! Your tribute to Bruce Lee was spot on. I don't think you have any idea on how well your doing with this story. It's like a rollar coaster that's only getting better! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Godzilla and Gamera chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Now that was defintely a mind twister! I love it! You've gotten Casey just right and I can't wait for the next chapter! Definely well worth the wait!
Metafizzypop chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
On the first reading, it wasn't entirely clear to me who had shot the Hornet. But I guess it was Mike Axeford. It makes sense.

I like this story because it's very realistic, disturbingly so. Mike Axeford hated the Hornet. He probably wouldn't have minded pulling the trigger in real life. And Casey was aware that Mike had this attitude towards the Hornet. I could very easily see it giving her nightmares.

Well done story.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ooh, what a tantalizing beginning! The nightmare was terrifying! Casey asleep in her apartment during the middle of a work day tells me this isn’t the first time this dreadful scenario has haunted her dreams. I’m not sure if I could push it aside and continue on about my day as Casey is trying to do. She’s one tough lady!

Eventually, Britt’s got to notice his secretary is rattled. Will she confide in him? Is her nightmare a warning of what the future holds? Can she save Britt? So many questions...where are you with the next chapter? :-)
jhsadsaol.com chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was a great start, keep going!
Godzilla and Gamera chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Feaky and extremely interesting. And scary, forgot to mention scary. You hit the characters right on from the old TV series. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see were you take this story!
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Yikes! I know Casey was just having a bad dream but it was really creepy. I would've not let Britt out of my sight for at least a week after that dream if I were her. Mike doing the shooting made it that much worse.