Reviews for This Can't End Well
Taters chapter 8 . 9/27
I absolutely HATE getting attached to such beautifully written stories, (such as this for they are so few and far between) then come to find it has been orphaned. As much as I would love for this series to be continued I know it wont.
guest chapter 8 . 4/19
are you gonna continue this
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
That's my Castiel, not able to tell the difference between craving Gatorade and misplacing your soul. That's where the SPN angels go off the track. They have no sense of proportion.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is a wonderfully concocted story. The mixing up of all the characters, assigning them new characteristics and flipping back and forth between two almost parallel worlds with just a little bit of a difference, all nicely done.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Wow. Please keep going with this.
Westiegal chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Awesome story, such an original idea for AU. Can't wait to see what happens!
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Just read all 8 chapters and I love this idea of an alternative universe. The part where other-Dean uses Sam as leverage against Cas so he'll release the Demon trap that was so sad, but it reaffirmed that this wasn't their Dean cuz their Dean number one rule is protect Sam. And the in the other world Dean and Cas left alone in the other world. I just wanna know when r u gonna update? Loved it!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
This is awesome :) Please update soon :)
Jena chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Please update ASAP! I LOVE your story and I canNOT WAIT for you to finish it.
PsychoPicasso chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I am absolutely in LOVE with this story! I just went back through and read it from the beginning just because I love it so much. Great writing, great plot, and AWESOME choice of creatures. I can NOT wait for more! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
So, both teams are having problems with their respective Deans and, as I have come to understand, the demons, from both sides are behind it.

Interesting and enigmatic. I'm already waiting for the next one.
akuma-river chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Holy fuck.

Not!Dean went after Sam.

Dean is in trouble (can Cas feel that?).

And demons on both sides are scheming.
AreYouReady chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Oooh! An update! Fuuuuuun :)
AreYouReady chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
This. There needs to be more of this, like, right friggin now.
I need this. It's awesome.
tifbu4038 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013