Reviews for On My Own A TomoSoi Songfic
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ah ahah!

Wow, next year this fic will be ten years old.

You almost getting your law degree yet?

LOL ;)jokejoke

-go TOMO/SOI!
Diresphinx chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
hi i used to comment on your fy stories 3 years back. I was so into tomo and soi and i remember this was the first fic i read and felt super impressed with. My penname was Venus then. Haha, now I've stopped and moved on to write vampire stories. U also like the getbackers?
venus chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
i think this is so coool. i'm gonna save it so i can read it again and again. u are such a great writer!u hit the nail on the head of what pple usually misunderstand abt tomo and soi. u and i are the few loyal supporters of these highly fantastic and charismatic seishi. yes, it is possible that they cna be frendz. yay. write me, ok?
Lady Ami-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Ah! Wonderful job! I could almost put myself in Soi's place... and that's not something I take lightly! Please, please, please write a sequel? Just for me, if you must, but write it anyway? Arigato! And, if you want, e-mail me at . I do enjoy a good conversation about the seishi!
omni82 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I like the idea that the makeup hides the real Tomo too. But it seems that only at night when he is Ryu Chuin and Soi is Haku Kaen can they be friends. In the daylight, they would have to be adversarial. I liked your songfic and your choice of characters. I'm partial to the Seiryuu seishi myself. _
ryven64 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Very sweet! I really liked how you managed to portray Tomo and Soi in such a vulnerable way...a side no one can catch in the anime or manga. Extremely well done!
veeshes chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
i absolutely LOVED it! 0 being a tomo fan... and i kinda like soi too... it was great! write more, pleeeese!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Sad, sweet, and really nicely done...thanks for reminding us how painfully human Soi and Tomo are )
Feana Puddlefoot chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Hey, that was cute! _ Very good description - it created really beautiful imagery.

And you're right - it would just be comic to see Tomo do what he did in this fic with his make-up on.
lila chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
It was sweet. ) Hope you write more in the future.