Reviews for The very secret diary of Haldir and others
MidNightTheMagnificent chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Very amusing. & it's nice to see some non-Cassandra-Claire VSDs where everyone is still gay and/or has a complete lack of morals. A lot of others that I'd read just turned everybody back to straight dudes. Hee. Good job. Love the rumors. As far as I'm concerned, staring (false, malicious) rumors is the BEST hobby ever! Job is much easier since the birth of the Internet.

Keep writing!
whitewave16 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
very funny-the bit about the boy band and thranduil wanting to join the pageant. I laughed out loud when he referred to Legolas as the daughter he never had...
kori demerchant chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
i think it was very funny. I dont think that legolas and aragorn are gay, but i do think you should do grima wormtongue next.
Beloved Fool chapter 2 . 10/24/2003
please continue. i love secret diaries
Bobolac chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Love these stories, and being a big fan of the original, you've done them justice. Please write more! Thanx!
Nefertili chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
HAHAHAHAHAH!

That was very funny! I'm a serious person and very hard to crack, but you really got me! It's nice to get some humor out of Haldir to at least 'block out' his arrogance...though he turned out naughty! Liked it anyway...
ember chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
hehehe. as good as original v. secret diaries. have you read v. secret diary of the fellowship's blanket & the v. secret diary of Mary-sue?

Here! fic/diary/
LunaticFridgeDiva chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Gandalf

**Day 16,112**

I fell into 'shadow' today so every one thinks but really, Ive been shagging Balrog, Im turning into Gandalf the white, suprised it aint Gandalf the black!
LunaticFridgeDiva chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Erestor
Elendor chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
my god this is funny.

more Haldir

i love thranduil

pst, more Haldir

no other comments are needed

Haldir... more of

Love peace and sour skittles

E

x
bratprincess chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
"Is v. boring being Wood-king. "

lmao, loved it.
Killer Barbie chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Legolas is the daughter I never had. Complete with long blonde hair and scented pink stationary.

Heheh- very nice! More please!
Kenelfie chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
LOL! Funny! Please write more soon. There's always Theoden, Eomer, and Eyown. ~Woodelf193~:)
spaciireth chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Poor Thranduil. Anyway, this was funny too. Keep updating!
Aidenfire chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Hihihihi! V. boring being Wood-king! hihihihihihi!