Reviews for One at a Time
Dragonkit chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Okay, so Sixth is the one currently being painted, obviously. Then it's Eight with the lovely hair and no clothes, and Eleven with the bow-tie, thinking they were sent by River. Six thought they were talking about Two, getting all flustered. The First was at his graduation party and Three was posed in Bessie. The one with the heavy conscience on his soul and the fine hair must be Ten. (Poor baby!) The only one I'm a little stuck on is the older slippery one, who must be Four, yes? The one who resisted and thought they were trying to kill him was Nine, naturally. The younger one who has such trouble with poisons is Five and the only one that they have left to do is Seven, who will have his question mark umbrella. (Phew!)
So, how did I do? Did I get them all?
Great fic, by the way. Super adorable and very in character. I almost wish poor Peri walked in on this. _
Raha chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Okay, so it starts with the Sixth. His coat's pretty hard to miss.

Then on to the Eighth, given he was the only one to be completely naked on screen (well, there was that shower scene with the Third in Spearhead from Space, but whatever.)

Eleven is next, and bow-ties ARE cool. One through Three seemed to think so, too, if I remember correctly. I'm betting he thought River put him up to it.

The Sixth thinks the Artiste's are talking about the Second because of that-and I can just see Two pitching a fit about all this.

After that comes the Fourth and his ridiculous scarf.

An 'older gentleman' is mentioned, and then they start talking about the First, who would have been much younger if he was just graduating. Have you seen pictures of William Hartnell when he was younger? O. M. G.

The first tall one they talk about is the Third, with Bessie. And the Brig would definitely have a few words with him if he ever found out about that portrait.

After Three they got my favorite number Ten, and I feel so bad for him in this!

Then the older gentleman comes up again, and I'm guessing that's the Seventh, given his rather...slippery...personality.

The one who resisted was the Ninth, which wasn't hard to guess with that hint you threw in. Nice one.

Then finally the Fifth, whose celery obviously could not get him out of being drugged this time.

So that's Six, Eight, Eleven, Two, Four, Seven briefly, One, Three, Ten, Seven again, Nine, and Five.

I love that the Master sent the Artiste's after him. It's so wonderfully crack, and even border-line canon. Nude portraits do make very good blackmail material after all. And the Master always did have a bit of a complex about the Doctor.
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OK, I'm trying my hand at this. Obviously the first one mentioned is Six. Then Eight, suggesting they found him at the morgue (and I concur that he does have nice hair). Eleven (his exact words were undoubtedly, "bowties are cool"), Two, Four, Three, One, elaboration on Three, Ten (who also has very nice hair), more on One, Nine (I see what you did there), and Five. And Seven gets an invitation.

Did Eleven purchase a print to give to River? ;) It's not the first time he's posed in that incarnation for a portrait. I'm betting it's also tucked away somewhere in the TARDIS.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Lmao this was a great laugh. But I can't spot the right doctor. The only two doctors I can spot are 2 and 11. I've tried to spot 9 and 8 but can't. Is 10 the one asking of them to leave the planet unarmed? And maybe the tallest one is 4 but that is how far I can go. Maybe on a second reading...
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'm guessing it was Simm!Master, it's his sense of humor.
Brownbug chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
LOL, very funny, as always! It was good fun trying to work out which Doctor they were referring to each time. The best bit was Ten not having any clothes on when they found him (well, I assume it was Ten, ha ha! Great hair?)

Love your silly stuff!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I LOVE SIX! He's so awesome...this was hilarious. Six posing for nude pictures Happy Six. He's so wonderfully vain...this whole thing was so brilliant.

I am right in thinking that Eleven thought that River had sent them?

And it would have been very funny if Peri had walked in on the whole thing...ah well. :)

Pure genius, my friend!
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
DFflkfdkdfkj oh my gosh this is HILARIOUSLY WONDERFUL. XD All the different Doctors and their reactions, omg JUST PRICELESS. I adore it!