Reviews for How HP and the DH should have Ended
katmom chapter 1 . 10/13
This was an excellent AU! Thanks for sharing!

Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/18
Terrific "Final Battle" Story! As you say, there is one of these in every "Harry and Herminone Shipper," now how about finding that YATTFF waiting for your wonderful muse to cast forth. ;-) Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your marvelous writing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/28
I'm not at all broken up about Ron having died. His just deserts, I say, for being such a disloyal and jealous gits these many years.
"many eyes turned to the look at Harry" - "turned to look".
That is something I would want to see or read, if Seamus and Dean indulge in muggle duelling with some Death Eaters, please.
Harry's conversation with Luna made me get tears in my eyes.
"Malfoy's, Crabbe and Goyle" - "Malfoys, Crabbes and Goyles".
"Where's there second chance" - "their second chance".
YAY! and YES! for Lily telling Dumbles to bugger off.
Yay! for Harry not wanting an Oedipus complex and thus not wanting Ginny Weasley.
Yay! for that afterlife beating Snape and Wormtail are getting.
"pushed his was" - "pushed his way".
Yay! for Neville having gotten that vile Bellatrix, who tortured his parents into insanity.
Yay! for the Death Eaters' opponents fighting back this time.
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8
A Better ending then canon.

Thankyou for including a scene showing how strangely forgiving and yet accusing Dumbledore is. That scene with Lily was my favorite. She was so sweet and loving, as well as protective and stubborn, just like I always imagined her to be. I also liked that she didn't let Harry believe Snape to be all god for simply deciding to protect him in his last moments after years of mistreatment.
I wonder what sort of trouble Dumbledore will get into when he gets back?
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/9
Great retell, more realistic, Dumbles was always misguided
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/6
This works for me. :)
Stormbow chapter 1 . 4/30
Much better. Thank you.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 4/16
A interesting story. This was a very interesting ending to the Harry Potter series and quite liked how it all ended up. A lot of events took place with Ron dying and almost all the Horcruxes destroyed. The speech made by Harry was well done and sent a message that it was kill or be killed durin the war and there was really no time for mercy if the enemy was merciless to begin with. Amsuing to see the Death Eaters in shock when the killing curse were shot by the Light side and taking them all down. The converstIon with Dumbledore was hilarious with his talk of taking the wrong path by Harry but glad Lily showed up and pushed Harry in the right direction. Less casualties and much romance between Hamrony. Nicely done and enjoyable to read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/31
Did anyone else cheer when Ron left the tent? And did anyone else cry out in frustration when he came back? Damn you Rowling. Damn you.

Harmony Ship for life.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/20
Good ending. Just lacks a little something... OK, I really wanted to know what Albus' punishment would be.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/7
A great, fantastic story. There are two quotes that inform this story. The first is from the movie 'Patton:

Patton: Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

The second is paraphrased very slightly from the M*A*S*H episode, 'Sometimes you hear the bullet':

Henry Blake: ...Look, all I know is what they taught me at command school. There are certain rules about a war. And rule number one is PEOPLE (young men) die. And rule number two is, WIZARDS AND WITCHES (doctors) can't change rule number one (original text inside parens)

There is so much wrong in the canon battle. Harry does not! vanquish Voldemort, V's own reflected spell did so. Harry ends a war and does not kill anyone, excepting Quarrel in PS and the Basilisk in CoS. Hardly seems possible, with all the death he experiences

Seasoned, sociopathic killers, who'd already killed some 40 men, women and children in the battle, simply stop and surrender when Voldemort goes down, go off meekly and are never heard from again? In canon the only DE I remember being killed in the Battle for Hogwarts is Bellatrix.

This makes much better tale and is truly the way the war should have ended.

The epilogue is fine. Hermione as Muggle Studies Professor, is OK; as History, Charms or Transfiguration Professor, even better.

Another treat for the readers. Thanks.

D. Page Robin
Miladheth Aldaloth chapter 1 . 1/27
awesome story
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/23
Not bad; definitely a better way to have dealt with it...but I think JKR is Albus in disguise for the way the original was written.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
...I honestly... LOVE THIS ENDING. xD hahaha, I actually really like hermione/harry- I also don't really get why he ended up with Ginny... :P
I like how Lily turned up at King's Cross! And how they dealt with the death eaters, just BLAM- it's not like they're going to do that to everyone, but it was a war, and even muggles' wars involve BOTH sides killing each other! ...Well, anyway, so long as the killing curse is only for incidents like wars, I like your ending here! It was awesome and sweet! :D
Aww! :3
Thanks for your work. :D
chris.depalmayahn chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I loved the arguement between Harry and Dumbledore. Harry was right. If this was muggle war Dumbledore would arm his army with pea shooters. Loved this one shot. Thank you sharing