Reviews for How HP and the DH should have Ended
JohninNH chapter 1 . 6/30
So...Ron died rather than Fred?
Still no account chapter 1 . 5/29
At any rate, a much cleaner ending than that of the books. I don't know about the good guys being too cruel; they rather see and do what is necessary. C'est la guerre ... The Dumbledore of this story still seems a bit cliche'd, but fits the bill somehow.
doc boy chapter 1 . 4/29
That was sweet though I didn't like the ending. I was hoping they would kiss and you would explore them becoming a couple. I was also hoping they would end up in their original jobs and raise a family and have a more romantic ending than that. But could be worse I guess. Nice work
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/31
Much more satisfying!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 3/23
So much better.
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
yes that was awesome that is how the book should have been.
Draco122
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
yeah!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Yeah they should have definetly been using killing curses before then! How did Voldemort block the killing curse? It can't be blocked. It can be dodged or you can use an object to block it but that doesn't sound like what he did. Otherwise great job!
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
That was utterly amazing! What a great story!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Much better ending - certainly better than that very silly epilogue that was foisted onto us.
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Both Harry and Hermione are cast in a very cruel light from from the get-go...i can't convince myself that the harry I know would be that cruel...
Nice Egan chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is the ending that I dreamed off! Thank you :D
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
nice! The speech from the astronomy tower was really nice, and it's refreshing to see the normal people be willing to kill the DEs
jpspring chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
A much better ending! Thanks for writing.