Reviews for How HP and the DH should have Ended
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/28
Yeah they should have definetly been using killing curses before then! How did Voldemort block the killing curse? It can't be blocked. It can be dodged or you can use an object to block it but that doesn't sound like what he did. Otherwise great job!
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 9/6
That was utterly amazing! What a great story!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/5
Much better ending - certainly better than that very silly epilogue that was foisted onto us.
Mysts of Time chapter 1 . 5/28
Both Harry and Hermione are cast in a very cruel light from from the get-go...i can't convince myself that the harry I know would be that cruel...
Nice Egan chapter 1 . 1/18
This is the ending that I dreamed off! Thank you :D
senawario chapter 1 . 1/17
nice! The speech from the astronomy tower was really nice, and it's refreshing to see the normal people be willing to kill the DEs
jpspring chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
A much better ending! Thanks for writing.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
At least you saved Dobby, and you saved Hermione from a fate worse than death. Thanks, I like it better.
katmom chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This was an excellent AU! Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Terrific "Final Battle" Story! As you say, there is one of these in every "Harry and Herminone Shipper," now how about finding that YATTFF waiting for your wonderful muse to cast forth. ;-) Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your marvelous writing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I'm not at all broken up about Ron having died. His just deserts, I say, for being such a disloyal and jealous gits these many years.
"many eyes turned to the look at Harry" - "turned to look".
That is something I would want to see or read, if Seamus and Dean indulge in muggle duelling with some Death Eaters, please.
Harry's conversation with Luna made me get tears in my eyes.
"Malfoy's, Crabbe and Goyle" - "Malfoys, Crabbes and Goyles".
"Where's there second chance" - "their second chance".
YAY! and YES! for Lily telling Dumbles to bugger off.
Yay! for Harry not wanting an Oedipus complex and thus not wanting Ginny Weasley.
Yay! for that afterlife beating Snape and Wormtail are getting.
"pushed his was" - "pushed his way".
Yay! for Neville having gotten that vile Bellatrix, who tortured his parents into insanity.
Yay! for the Death Eaters' opponents fighting back this time.
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
A Better ending then canon.

Thankyou for including a scene showing how strangely forgiving and yet accusing Dumbledore is. That scene with Lily was my favorite. She was so sweet and loving, as well as protective and stubborn, just like I always imagined her to be. I also liked that she didn't let Harry believe Snape to be all god for simply deciding to protect him in his last moments after years of mistreatment.
I wonder what sort of trouble Dumbledore will get into when he gets back?
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Great retell, more realistic, Dumbles was always misguided
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/6/2015