Reviews for Between
Hermione Ivory Weasley chapter 5 . 6/15
I love this so much! The between moments are all so interesting to me.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
oh my god, I just stumbled upon this and read it all- it's amazing! pleasepleaseplease never give up on this story- it's wonderful and you're an amazing writer!
RainbowTigers chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
When do you expect to update next? This is my favorite fanfic. I love it! :D -
Topazione chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
You have a beautiful writing style. The story is well paced, with excellent humour (always important) and I enjoy the way you have built up the characters. I am really enjoying this, and glad i decided to look for another Valen fic, because you have done it so well. Hopefully you will update soon? I really really want to read more.
UPDATE chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
Y U NO UPDATE! I want to read more so badly! I really loved this story, it's one of the best Valen/PC fanfics I've read. I feel like it's been forever since you've updated! Please finish - you've already come so far! PLEASE UPDATE! *puppy eyes*
blubaby34 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
I like this story! You should update because it's really good!
Notabarbiegirl chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Beautifully done, nice touches with the care and concern everyone showed our Lady hero. I await the rest of the story.
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
I am really enjoying this story! I can't wait for your next update! :)
Fendie chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
I read through this last night and I was in awe! there is not enough valen love out there and I just adore how you made both him and your elf a little beastial 3

Will be stalking this!

*shakes angry fist at people who don't leave you well deserved reviews*

~Fendie
awesomeness127 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Yay! I loved this chapter!It was sooooo cute when She told Valen she loved him!I can't wait for more! Especially when they get into Cania! *wink wink* I really liked that your Earth Elemental talked, keep being creative like that!
Great chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
This is amazing! I love Valen and I'm glad you're writing about him! :) Elowayen is a great character, and she is well-developed. Keep writing!
awesomeness127 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Yay! Another chapter! Great as always! I'm liking the mate scene where Elowayen is actually more animalistic than our lovely Valen. Nice touch there. Keep up the good work, I'm very anxious for more!
awesomeness127 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This story is awesome! The way you have written it flows beautifully, and the story itself is not strictly to the games plot! I give this story five thumbs up and I can't wait till you put more chapters up! *drools all over Valen*