Reviews for Winning
InventorOfFirebolt chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Boy, you make her sound like a territorial freak or something, like Harry's just a prize to sasify her goal. But you did do a good job writing that territorial freak :P
GoddessOfCreativity chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awww haha how cute! I love it!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Cute! I think this is my favorite of your entries! Good job!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great use of canon once again, Gamma! I loved how you perfected this first kiss as it was written, but from Ginny's perspective, which makes it that much more refreshing!

Excellent knowledge of the timeline here - Harry's absence as seeker in fifth year when Umbridge bans him 'for life,' and Ginny's subsequent replacement. Then Ginny's captaincy after Harry is banned from playing following his attack on Malfoy in the 1996-1997 school year. I loved it!

The feeling of satisfaction, that Ginny is described as having is very relatable. Her fiery temperament and resolve are clear and very Ginny-esque (or how I imagine her in my head-canon). You've outdone yourself yet again!

The kiss itself was to-the-point and not too laborious, which all of your kisses seem to be. It's great that it's stated as it was, not a long and drawn out description of a minute-long snog. It seems real, to me at least.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ooooh, Nice! :) Ginny had a bit of an attitude there! :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oooh I like that perspective. You've done another Ginny should do GinnyAbraxas...XD just cuz there's literally one story with that couple which I requested...and that author had Ginny and Abraxas dating in a TomGinny story before Gin gets with Tom...

Yeah, I'm rambling. Yay for being nearly halfway done! XP
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I was wondering how you would write this when Jo already wrote their first kiss..

Great job, I actually likes this which is saying a lot because Harry/Ginny is probably one of my least favorite pairings ever. I love Harry and I love Ginny just... not together.

Really good, though, speedy writer. I liked it bunches.(: