Reviews for Vicodin no Jutsu II
YurieOfTheLair chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
Very interesting, this is the first House/Naruto crossover I've ever read, and I must say that I quite liked it. Both the House cast and the Naruto cast seemed very authentic, and I really do think that if those two Worlds were to meet, this would most likely be the resultt.
Archie chapter 26 . 4/13/2012
I have watched waaaay too many episodes of House, and I must say, this story reads *exactly* like a House episode and that made me very happy. It wasn't super fancy fanfiction, it was a House episode and that is just *awesome*. I love these two works of yours, and I really hope you write more. House/Naruto crossover, what a brilliant idea! Look forward to more I hope!
Bokmal14 chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
I love these House/Naruto crossovers! You merge the two worlds together with the skill of a master, and makes all the characters work together beautifully. I have never read anything like it, and unless you write another one, probably never will again.

Thank you for writing this!

shadowphantomness chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
This is very amusing. I have not watched much House, but being in pharmacy school, I can certainly appreciate the difficulty that patient Itachi is presenting. And I'm happy that I can recognize some of the possible treatments being used for comatose Sasuke.

SakuraDreamerz chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
SakuraDreamerz chapter 23 . 12/24/2011
Itachi! Oh no! Please live!
cy-grl chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Oh god. The suspense!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Oh no! ITACHI!
cy-grl chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Super. Love it :-)
SakuraDreamerz chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
*giggles* I think he would definitely find Itachi there! He likes dango!
cy-grl chapter 13 . 12/15/2011

Itachi's out for the dango? Lol.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
Oh noes! Where could Itachi be?
cy-grl chapter 12 . 12/13/2011

Curious for more, can't wait :-)
SakuraDreamerz chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
so THAT may be the REAL cause of Itachi's coughing!

And oh noes! Where did Sasuke go?
cy-grl chapter 9 . 12/9/2011