Reviews for Monster Senshi
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 5/23
WOW. This turned dark pretty quickly. I'm interested in seeing where you go with this.
Fiori75 chapter 5 . 5/23
You know what? I'm cool with Usagi being racist. I read enough deconstructs that it doesn't really shock me. I will however ask about the existance of her brother and whether he's been butterflied out of existance or if he's now her half-brother with some sort of interesting lineage thrown in since everything else has gone topsy turvey.

Glad to see this update again, I'd almost forgotten about it. If you ever need any help, whether it be as a sounding board for ideas or proof reading, I'd be more than willing to chip in.
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 5/23
Wait is Usagis hatred of Monster Girls corrupting the HEALING powers of Sailor Moon? *lol* because I thought Luns said that the power was supposed to deatroy EVIL things or even purify someone whos been corrupted by evil. Its not supposed to KILL especially against helpless and harmless humans that are in the crossfire.
dragonsword1000 chapter 5 . 5/23
this looks like it's going to be insane, please continue this story.
rinnegan18 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
good story,please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Intresting please update
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Well, Ranma life sure gonna be interesting...
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
So, Ranma is a monster girl too?
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Well, Ranma life will be very full... of fun I guess?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Good work fixing it Pluto!
Kalladin1989 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Interesting au. Cant wait to see what happens next.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Poor Ranma. Though I have a question. Seeing what his GIRL side looks like and then taking a look at his 'mom' and dad, seemingly SMART Ranma (has to be if he's temporarily working in archeology doing translations) has NEVER asked his parents just WHY his girl side looks NOTHING like his 'mom'? No questions about why she has green hair and dark tanned skin and whatever eye color Setsuna has, that neither Nodoka OR Genma have? *lol*

Though now I wonder what would have happened with Saffron. I mean Saffron must have been doing the regeneration thing for CENTURIES with no world wide consequences worth mentioning. All he does is drain jusenkyo when the time comes to grow up again and goes through the rebirth cycle using jusenkyos heated waters, then send it all back and spend a few centuries ruling over his kingdom in peace until the cycle happens again. So what happens if Ranma wasn't there to interfere like he did that caused all the trouble with Saffron to begin with.
Feral17 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
huh. you have screwed up this would in such a way that it meshes together in a completely new way. GOOD JOB!
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
i am loving this story and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter (_)
TharzZzDunN chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Interesting, let's see where this leads.

Cheers!