Reviews for The Horrifying HalfBlood Games
AzaleaBookwright chapter 14 . 6/23
Update!
Fucking update already! $#!*! £*¡%, man!
Snappy15 chapter 14 . 5/16
I love this story it is great and I totally ship Travis and Katie. Keep up the great writing
choclatethunder chapter 14 . 5/6
Hello!
I really like your story, and I hope you update soon! I think you portray all the characters perfectly, and I like how your story has Nico and Katie, vs Percy and Annabeth who are the usual pair of people in crossovers. I would love to be a beta-reader! Have fun doing... whatever you are doing right now!
-choco
DaughterOfDiana chapter 14 . 5/3
I'm actually surprised at how well you put this together. The mixture of the Hunger Games and Percy Jackson worked very well. Keep up the good work! Update please!
anonymous chapter 14 . 4/15
Hi. I just read your story, well how much you've written and I LOVE it. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out... do release it quickly... I can't stand the wait!
In addition to Leighta can you put her partner Madge? She has bushy brown hair and matching eyes. She's smartish but better at planning. Leighta's the navigating/fighting one. Madge has a dagger and a small club for emergencies. She has a light jacket with patches and Leighta's outfit, but red. (I'm the same one who made the Leighta review thing. :) )
Please. I have an idea. You could have my OC in the Game's arena and the gods will be confused because she's not supposed to be there! Her name's Leighta. She's got gingery hair with a touch of blonde and mild chocolatey brown eyes. Leighta has a vine whip and a bow. She likes to conk people over the head with it. She has a maroonish backpack and a flexible green top with dulled green pants. She knows the arena like the back of her hand. Please? Consider.
snowyowl48 chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
I'll say this ONCE and only once. IF YOU MAKE NICO FALL IN LOVE WITH KATIE AND RUIN THIS STORY... Lets just say that Travis isn't going to be the only one murdering you viciusely. JK I love love love your story times a million!

No im not an aphrodite girl!

Bye!
Random Supporter chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
UPDATE WOMEN! WE NEED MORE RANDOM FANFICS! Also update the "how i survived being five" MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Please update
DamGhostQueen chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Lol I so would have been the one who shouted "Nico I Love You!"
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Nice but why did nico have to be dating travis
odds are never in our favor chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Mmk... this is good, but...
(insert Y U No meme person here)
Y U NO UPDATE?
This is a great story! Seriously! It deserves to be continued.
Poison and Fire chapter 14 . 11/13/2013