Reviews for The Passion and The Prince
bubbidrew chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
This was amazing! Vegeta was so true to character! I read the whole thing in two hours! Thank you for such an amazing story!
breezyb24 chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
The relationship between Vegeta and Bulma has always been the least touched on in the show it was like they just expected people to accept the things that happened without much explanation, but you have written story that not only ties in with the show seamlessly but it also made sense. these two have always been my favorite couple because they've always just seemed to get each other. You've done a fabulous job telling their story thank you very very much.
vegetas4evasweetheart chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Love this fix and it's conclusion it warms the heart
smalsa chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
The way you have built the tension between them was amazing, it's gotten to the point where I am like come on get together already I am dying here!
smalsa chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This chapter was the best so far, the realisation that her an yamcha were over was written beautifully!

"Here we were, two kids in love grown up into two completely different adults. It was sad, really. I felt sad."-Three words 'I was sad', it really summed everything up the fact that they wasted all that time together and in the end parted!
smalsa chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I absolutely love this! You have them very much in character especially vegeta and I love it!

"Oh, well I didn't know you had a turf! I thought you were supposed to have a castle..?" I was literally laughing my head off for a while at that!
glammiegirl328 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
love that you used my favorite song in this chapter...I literally screamed and listened to it while I read...good work
TcEm chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
this story is perfection! great characterization and writing I absolutely love this 3
Yvonne chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Aww. Loved the ending. The whole story was amazing!
Yvonne chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
I wish vegeta would stay with bulma and trunks
Yvonne chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Bulma has guts I'll give her that
Yvonne chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
It is funny how bulma is a bitch to everyone else except trunks
Yvonne chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
I liked how you ended this chapter with bulma and vegeta both screaming. N bulma finally having trunks and vegeta finally becoming a super saiyain
Yvonne chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
For the record I don't think details are trashy. I think they make lemons better
Yvonne chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Finally! Now the fun really is beginning