Reviews for Stocks & Bondage
Els chapter 3 . 3/15
That was awesome!
I love your writing style and story plot, I can't wait until the next chapter and Ciel's sweet reaction to Seb! 3
ThunderingRainbow chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Dude! Left everyone hanging for 3 years! ngofjgnr;jfdghjiovrfkmdgnjolkc
NeonRoberts chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
this is interesting. I read this whole thing on robovacations recommendation while I was rereading TBS, and I am thoroughly intrigued. You are writing this really well so I really hope you can find the inspiration to keep writing.
kswan88 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Can I have more please?! So good!
Please-stop-fangirling chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Oh my god... This has to be one of the most intriguing bases I've read for a fic... I'm quite impressed! I can also see that this potential work of literary art hasn't been touched in years ): ... I would absolutely adore it if you were to continue this lovely piece and highly encourage you to do so! You have my love and support (;
sugarnymph chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
you better fU CKING CON TiNUE THIS BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY ADDICTED AND I CANT WAIT LIKE WOWEEWOWOOWEOWOEOEWOW FUCKINGINGDING WOW THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC
Sofie chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Oh god I kinda died there for a moment in the end... x/x
Please I beg you, UPDATE! It's an amazing story so don't let die TT
Won't you be a nice Random Hilarity for me and update soon? c:
kazemizu1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Please post again! I love this story and really want to know how it will play out!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love this fanfic! It's so exciting. From the last update it has been about 2 years since you updated a new chapter. I sincerely hope that you don't abandon this fic since I want to know what happens next and since you left with a cliffhanger I'm even more frustrated. Please update or I'm going to be very sad:(
blackbutler is life omg chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Why did you abandon this? It's so good. ;-;
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Why... why... WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!
It all was going so well but now? You what? YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME WITH A CLIFFHANGER!?
percyjacksonsister98 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Please update!
Red chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
great story, i couldn't stop reading it!
but UPDATE!
i neee need NEED to know what happens!
oddball chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
omg i need more please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Well this looks interesting! I hope you haven't given up on this story you've set up quite the situation here, please continue!