Reviews for Stocks & Bondage
Pickle chapter 3 . 4/19
I think I'm in love with this new Sebastian... Ahh it's an amazing story! I don't usually go for AUs but this one is definitely amazing
Boop chapter 3 . 1/18
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Owo chapter 3 . 1/17
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Chegarty Fangirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
More!
Please!
Chegarty Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Why haven't you done more?! It's awesome!
Chegarty Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Please. Omg please! Update this! It's awesome, I've been looking for things like this and when it gets to the good bit,it stops. So please please please please please UPDATE THE STORY!
Shinlife chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Here is my review.
It was so interesting. I particularly loved your take on Ciel, and I enjoyed epreading from his perspective. Also, props on making Sebastian as heart stopping oh hot as possible. Also, I have a feeling that Ciel can make anything look erotic, from eating pie to moaning, gasping,(smack).(clears throat) also, I loved a slutty Lizzy. :).

Ok, so now the review part is done. Good.
Now, Why the FUCK haven't you updated!
More material NOW.

Thank you.

Goodbye.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!
this is such a unique thrilling story and I'm begging for more
FaithSuteki chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
At first, Sebastian seems like a yakuza boss. It's hilarious imagining Bard in that kind of situation...!
Rose chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
This story is absolutely engrossing and it would be a shame to see it go to waste! Please, don't forget about your loyal fans and this wonderful story. Here's to hoping you come back and continuing it, dear writer. Wish you the best and good luck! :) Adieu.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Don't tell me there will be no more chapters? Aww come on, don't let us hanging here! I want to read the continue! (I want to see Sebastian as a sub, there's too few of them out)
Like... write more! w
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
This is an awesome story I hope you continue it
Els chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
That was awesome!
I love your writing style and story plot, I can't wait until the next chapter and Ciel's sweet reaction to Seb! 3
ThunderingRainbow chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Dude! Left everyone hanging for 3 years! ngofjgnr;jfdghjiovrfkmdgnjolkc
NeonRoberts chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
this is interesting. I read this whole thing on robovacations recommendation while I was rereading TBS, and I am thoroughly intrigued. You are writing this really well so I really hope you can find the inspiration to keep writing.