Reviews for Looking for Lily
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
"I know that, Ron. Now shut up and help me with the potatoes." Oh, Hermione. That line was brilliant. :)

I loved that! Of course he would do it just to annoy Ron; that was clever. :)
Mislovestadance chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ughh my sorry I just hate the lily/scorpius pairing other then that cute
W.Blackbird chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Amusing. I liked it very much.
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I am horrified.

Judging by the top of the page, it seems that you got Scor/Rose in a challenge AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE IT! It's the bestest pairing ever! Besides Draco/Luna.

Just kidding. I may be horrified at your cheating out of writing my OTP, but was pretty good.

Now I want to read more of your stories...
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Haha! Ok, maybe this is tied with your Ginny/Harry story on my favorites list ;D Really good job!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Brilliant side-step of the pairing again. You're just so cheeky!

I liked Rose's character especially, in this one. Her resigned attitude, her mild frustration, her sarcasm. For me, it clearly displayed the similarities between Ron, Hermione and their offspring.

The use of Ron was lovely too, it just felt like something he would say/do, and something the son of Malfoy would respond with just to irk someone. In all, I guess I'm trying to say the characters all seemed very in character, which never seems to be a problem with you, anyway.

The use of dialogue was well done. Again, the utilisation of sharp and short sentances (sometimes dispersed by ... pauses), were effective. It gave the piece a 'banter' kind of feel.

I'm not sure if you intended this, but I was actually really impressed by the implicit family feel this had to it. The relative similarities between the characters and their parents were only a small part of that. The bigger part was Rose's adherence to her father's wishes and feelings towards the Malfoys, and the way she's kind of looked to follow that. I think, if this was your intention, you've portrayed it wonderfully. It shows a great dynamic.
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ha HA! I love this one. :) I just love Scorpius.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
...I don't really know what to say to this, quite honestly...I mean, I like how you wrote it...but...

Yeah. XP
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
MUHAHA! SCORP KISSED ROSE! MAYBE IT WAS TO ANNOY RON, OR MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS SECRETLY BEEN IN LOVE WITH ROSE AND WAS LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO KISS HER! WHAT THEN, GAMMA? WHAT THEN?

I don't even Ship Scorp/Rose and I think Scorp totally loves Rose and is just dating Lily to get CLOSER TO ROSE!

This was great though, because I love that it annoys Ron. :)

Great job at weaseling your way out of writing Scor/Rose, ya jerk.

( I still loved it, even if you're a cheater cheater pumpkin eater c; )