Reviews for Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner: Desert Love
kathita the hedgehog chapter 2 . 3/21
Q hermoso me encanta!""
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
LOL His name is Wile E. Coyote. Not Wiley. But otherwise, this was hilarious and sweet. X3 You did a really great job writing this.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
LOL! Holy cow! I am falling out laughing from this! This is awesome! X'D Ain't that how it always goes though? But alas, the thrill of the chase always calls! X3 This is very cute. I like it so far. Great job. There really need to be more cute/funny romances of Wile and Roadrunner.
Meepmeep2008 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
ilvbrownies chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Very Cute, if I had a drum set I'd play a sting in response to your piece ( you know, ba-dum ching). But seriously, I liked your twist on a classic, maybe you could come up with some others but with different characters.
Hysteria Rogers chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
sequel, please!
Flamel ace chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Great and make more
URDidact chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Amazing story, wait... WHAT IS Jul'Mdma DOING HERE?! should he not be leading the fleet against the evil humans.?
Jul' Mdama chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Good story you got that I am done reading this I will now go back to leading this storm covenant fleet against the vile humans.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I demand a sequel please!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
"I just knew he'd fall for me."
This. is. wonderful!
I felt like I was reading a script from the show, it was everything a C&R short, everything a Looney Tune short period should be.
Yeah the transformation scene didn't flow as well as the rest of the story but it was terrible.
And that ending. I. Adore. That ending.
I don't know if you were going for slash but it doesn't seem like it, it just felt like a classic curveball Looney Tunes ending.
So great.
Prowlgirl chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
'I still got the roadrunner, didn't I?' Great sign :D

This is an awesome story!
katoga chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Nice idea. Road chasing Wile :) At last coyote know how is it feel. But the end surprised me a lot. Great story. I like it
TheNerdyPencil chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I started reading this story expecting the worst but it turned out to be hilarious. You got the cartoon dynamics perfect and used them cleverly. I could see this being a short. Keep up the good work!
WrittenInClouds chapter 1 . 7/16/2012