Reviews for RE5: Grim Surprises
Starscream's Prime chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
regarding A/N: I love DKN64! lols
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I liked this chapter, Denya's still funny to me and it was really kind and awesome of her to save the guy who was originally the first majini encounter. Though at the end, when you mentioned a black haired marksman were you talking about Chris? If so then his hair is not black it's brown. Update as soon as you can and hope you get well soon!
reviewer chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
i like the way you illustrated there hatred for each other
no one important chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
its good but i would add some background for people who have no clue what your talking about
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
YAY! You finally updated! It's really obvious that Chris and Denya are not going to be getting along anytime soon. I wonder how long it'll take before they start trying to tear at each other's throats. Update as soon as you can and enjoy your friend's b-day party and hope you stress goes away soon.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
WTF? HOLY SHIT! That's all I can say right now! OMG! I actually like this. HAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Lightslightning chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I thought this was a good start can't wait for more
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
The majority of this made me laugh so much! XD I found one mis-spelled word and it was 'your' which should've been 'you're' as in 'you're getting a lot of looks.' Just thought I'd let you know that and I'm really looking forward to seeing the next chapter.