Reviews for Late Night Phonecalls
DoomedGirl chapter 48 . 4/29/2013
Will you update this? Please?
Com2meZT chapter 46 . 3/7/2013
I would suggest that you have Ziva wakeup and find out that everything from chapter 17 forward was a dream that she is still in Ducky office and, Gibbs sends her home Tony takes her back to his apartment and this story get back on track with the two of Them trying to figure how to go from "a booty call" to a story about two insecure people excepting the fact they created two innocent lives that are on their way into the world. Mixup the babies sex two seperate eggs two seperate sperm. Tony and Ziva have enough issues on their own, She has no mother and that could be a struggle not giving her one out of the blue, she scared to trust, he is scare to trust. Wow I know that I am just throwing stuff out there but the best part was the beginning and how they were getting close. Tony could run scared and for a couple of months and be in denial so much could happen with just. You asked for suggestion I really hope you begin to write this story again. Please excuse any bad grammer.
Com2meZT chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
This has turned a very strange corner I you have taken me down so many words being written but nothing between Tony and Ziva
Com2meZT chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Everybody is talking but Tony and Ziva you have given hints about what they may have said looking through a glass in an earlier chapter but why are so many people being so noisey about their lives?
Com2meZT chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Oh hell no! I know that this was written awhile ago but this weak Tony with EJ I am totally lost as to where you are going it too many people too much. First Mcgee and Abby I could see that but EJ
Com2meZT chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
OK, I do not know why EJ is in this story now ...but lets see up untill now I thought I reading about two people working on themselves
Paige chapter 39 . 9/8/2012
Miriam is creepy! She's like a paedo or something! She's like, in love with Ziva, I swear.
mischagreg chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I love how you wrote chapter 13. It made the beginning so interesting that you just have to keep reading.
xncisgirlx16 chapter 48 . 5/20/2012
Omg! Cliffie! Please update this, I wanna know what happens
Elle chapter 48 . 5/5/2012
Aww not cool cliffhanger will u continue the story
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 48 . 3/24/2012
thanks for putting me in this is by far nice of some one
RebelWildOnesUnite chapter 48 . 3/14/2012
Sorry I didn't get a chance to read it sooner, hun. My phone wouldn't let me on fanfiction. I love it. :)
MoRack1122 chapter 48 . 3/6/2012
Update soon!
thephangirlinghoneybear chapter 48 . 2/8/2012
AWESOME! thank you for thanking me! :)
Tiva4eva95 chapter 48 . 2/6/2012
Ohh what happens? Please please update soon :)