Reviews for The DysFUNctional Christmas
Nyx Penderghast chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
Hurrah! One more chapter!
4fireking chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
It felt like Christmas Eve last chapter. Whenever I hear Law’s name I think about the Law of Ueki. My favorite part of this chapter was when Heathcliffe swallowed a cellphone. P.S. I’m very bad at reading. I’m autistic
4fireking chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Cool. Especially the ANYTHING part.
4fireking chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
This was funny. Love Vivi.
4fireking chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
What did Ace mean when he said that’s so 1997? More important, why would Luffy be waiting for anyone. And you’re talking about Seattle. I can understand you’re trying to make this story more mainstream by adding parts of future world in it, but that doesn’t make it less confusing.
4fireking chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I regret to tell you I did not read DysFUNctional Pirates. I just wanted to review your story because I like adding Sanji, Smoker, and Kidd with an OC. That’s what it says In your bar. Well, this was weird. A lot of things happened in this chapter. Thing’s I don’t think I would write, like Crocodile being smacked by a cameraman. He’s made of sand. If he smacked him he’d just regrow an “unslapped” head.
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Poor Shichibukai. Another pageant, proszę! :)
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Hey, I like Portlandia, too :)
Gcatthewonderful chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I must find a lolcat bible.
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Lol. Okay, a new chap idea... Geez, how about the Grinch who stole christmas? Gareth could be the tree X). Or maybe Fred?
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Okay, when you asked me about the party, I was really confused. Now, it all makes sense... Just like flying Christmas hams.
Tora chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I would have thought Law would've loved to be in the worst Christmas special ever. It sucks so no-one watches it, thus making it obscure... Meh... Anyways... LOL!
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Maeve and Luffyko: LOKI!

Bullet: That's the only part you two paid attention to, isn't it?!

Aoi: Loki...

Jodie: Dear Lord... (0-0
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Maeve: Well, if we follow the Sarutobi's, I might be able to get enough money off of FANSERVICE to buy myself Disgaea 4. Let's go, Bullet.

Bullet: Why am I included in this? (-_-;

Maeve: cause you're a pervert! t(-

Bullet: O.o
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wait... What the flipping tables happened to Chimney?!

Bullet: That's the only thing you don't understand? (-_-;

Maeve: That Kyuubey shall perish.