Reviews for Jeyna Life
Tears that Vibrate chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
ohmygod i loveee this i wish i wrote as well as you and omg i ship luke/reyna too. also thaluke and jeyna this story was amazing but i hate piper and jason in it they were so mean!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
SHOOT! That was depressing. Excuse me for a moment while I... D':
Hunter chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Reyna, you choose well. That certain son of Hermes is way better than 1000 sons of Jupiter.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I like how she ends up with Luke in the end. Kudos!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
D': too sad... Gonna bawl... :(

So well written. Beautiful.
artyfan chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
This whole time, I've been thinking, Jeyna, Jeyna, Jeyna. Picture the last three words in italics, if you would. I'm not a fangirl! I swear! I just hate Jasper. So I'm a, uh, anti fangirl? But as long as Reyna gets some love in an well written way, I'm good with it. I just think you had Jason be a bit too much like a ping pong ball. He's been bouncing back and forth and it annoys me.
blank1672 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Sweet. Beautiful. Amazing. WONDERFUL!
nochance chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is good. I am really on the bench about the jeyna/jasper triangle but now I think I like Reyna better.
Katzey chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was brilliant, you kept it as a real life situation, I could so believe that. It was sad that the affair happened and their deaths but the end was perfect. I'm a Jeyna fan, so I absolutely loved this and it's better than all the reyna is a bitch stuff. Im really hoping that Rick has this pair get together and piper gets with Leo, it maintains the purpose and we all know how he writes. Well anywho loved the story and you really should make another one shot...I salute you
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 11/25/2011