Reviews for Welcome to the Future
silent lucidity chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
It's about 4am from where I'm at and sleep is eluding me. I suddenly had this craving to search for that ember fic from so many years ago. The best emily/andy fic in my book. I also haven't delved into any DWP since 2010. And in the wee hours of the morning I find this lil gem from 2011. The discovery quickened my heart rate for a minute there. Still such a beautiful beautiful beautiful universe. I can't tell you how much I wish that even after several years you'll stick pick up on this one. Thank you!
Greatest Crime chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Would you ever consider adding to this universe? I'm asking due to the lack of you stating this this piece is completed and I have to say that I've been waiting for an update for what seems like... well what has been three years. You're perfect and your worlds are too great to vacate. Perhaps place the 'complete' on this story would allow me to pretend this chapter was closure instead of a renewal?
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh god. There's more. I'm metaphorically foaming at the mouth in joy that you're writing more to this series. Who needs to study for a final when I can reread the entire Ember Drive all over again? I'm so glad you've decided to continue this. Thank you thank you thank you
Caren H chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
glad u continued this.
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
wow. i can't tell you how happy and how unexpected it was to find this! your writing is still top-notch and i have a good feeeling that this sequel will be just that!