Reviews for Time Slip
Guest chapter 31 . 1/22/2014
Just found this story. I liked it because this time is was Scully actually having the opportunity to change things. I've read others where Mulder was the one to change things. Anyway, I'm now going to read the sequel.
Lynda chapter 31 . 8/11/2013
I could not stop reading! :) I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for keeping it within X- Files ratings (K - K)
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I thought you said there was a sequel in the works
worldinheaven chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
I loved your story. Read it all in one day! Awesome AU. Although I didn't totally understand about all that dream sequence and two realities.
dawnknits chapter 31 . 8/25/2012
Great story! AUs are my favorite, and this is one of the best I've read. I loved juxtaposition of character traits.
xfhyle chapter 31 . 7/26/2012
Hey! Awesome story and I loved the ending, that is almost exactly how I pictured it :) You really are an awesome writer and I can't wait to read the sequel, I will definitely stay tuned!
Audrey C chapter 31 . 7/24/2012
Great ending. It's just like Scully to be the gun shy one. I'm so happy you are planning a continuation. I'm very much looking forward to it!
Linds chapter 30 . 7/23/2012
Awesome chapter, I'm so glad you are writing again :) You were missed!
sambam93 chapter 30 . 7/21/2012
I love this story! :)
Audrey C chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
That last review was by me. I didn't realize that I wasn't signed in properly!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
I think you ended it very well. This chapter does answer all the questions. I don't think the dream sequence is a cop out because it's difficult to resolve the two universes! I mean, how would you explain the continuation of Scully in canon universe? So all in all, I'm very happy with your ending!
colee41 chapter 28 . 6/2/2012
I want her to stay and you to continue with this new story line! :) Or sequels in the future! I like this story very much and your new take on these two love birds. Loved how you used Melissa and her psychic abilities. Update soon but don't stop anytime soon!
DragonGirl404 chapter 28 . 5/4/2012
Mmmmm... I think you should write them both. :D I mean... If you have time/the motivation. ;
Animus et Anima chapter 28 . 5/1/2012
I say do both endings! I want to see them (plus it will continue the story for longer). ;)
xfhyle chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'd prefer a happy ending (always)and I think your one-shot ending kind of answered the questions if you sent her back...but you are the author so you have to do whatever feels right for the story. Just know I'll support you either way :)