Reviews for What's Heard
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
The talking alone part was a bit much honestly but I'm glad Castle didn't react like a jerk like he did on screen
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I've read this several times now and I still love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Castle's reaction here was so much more realistic than acting like a jackass like they made him the show. Everytime I see The Limey, I want to bang his head against a wall instead of feeling bad for him.
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is so perfect that I don't even know how to words right now. It's so freaking fantastic that I can't even express it, so awesome job! Yeah... I just... feelings.
firtree chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this has to be one of my favourite fanfics about overhearing :)
MajorSam chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

MS
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
an interesting take! although I'd expected castle to be a bit more wordy and later a bit more persistent physically, but overall a very engaging fanfic.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
...Too...Perfect.
null122331 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Sorry for the late review; I read this ages ago. Just wanted to let you know that I really adored this. Your stories are always really awesome and your characterisation makes the story even better. Thanks for sharing.
Claire St. Marie chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Fluff IS good sometimes and improbable? They were almost Tiger lunch so, hey, it's fiction. It's why we watch and it's why we read. Thank you.

So far I haven't read them all in order but at this point I'm just sort of going down the list reading all your stories. I don't think I've been disappointed in any of them. Onward!
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow. :) Brilliant.
mojor chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
beautifully told
Dragonfly528 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I'm becoming obsessed with your stories. This is one of my all time favorite ANYTHINGS I've ever read. That is all. :)
jetteblack chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
ohh so nice- so warm
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Beautiful work(: I loved it.