Reviews for Guidance
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/11
Ah, JN and HA crossovers, one of my favorite JN crossovers in FF. ...And she actually thought she was talking about Jimmy... well, can't blame her, what with the descriptions and all...

Love this fic! Awesome job, I enjoyed reading! Thanks for writing!
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 2/22
I've always thought that if Cindy and Helga ever met, that it would be amazing. And this story confirmed that it would be. oh my god, this was great! This is exactly the sort of thing that would happen under these conditions. great job. two of my favorite cartoon fandoms crossed together perfectly. I love this! Awesome job.
Isabelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Love this :)
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww, I love this. Even though I haven't watched Jimmy Neutron in what, 3 years at least? Oh, and Helga's confusing me. Why did she go all the way to Retroville for a milkshake or whatever when Slausen's like, just down the street?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Heh, this was a pretty nice crossover.

Another difference is that Jimmy can be a jerk many times while Arnold never is.

Keep the good writing
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story you have here.I always thought Helga and Cindy were extremely alike. Good Job!:D
Katia11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"You're giving advice to people on anger management?" Jimmy said with an air of amusement. Cindy elbowed him in the ribs.

"I am a perfectly nice person, Neutron!" she cleared her throat and returned her attention to Helga.

I loved this part! It made me laugh so hard! This story was xcellently written, hilarious and in character.

I could totally see Helga and Cindy hitting it off! :) Excellent job!
jcforever19 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You made my dream of a Cindy-Helga talk come true.

Nice work, well written.

"What a sap.."lulz
MR. Aniiita chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
i love your fic come on go writte. i sorry my bad english, i'm mexican
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011