Reviews for Nada
Larjana chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I absolutely loved this! So romantic and lovely.
LUCY chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i just loved your story and i hope that you will write more vampire diaries fanfiction like these featuring our all time favorite couple damon and elena.
Bitcheesquared chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Loved this, her epiphany was brilliant. Great piece of writing.
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love writing fiction for the Vampire Diaries because there's just so much emotion to work with. I love this story, plain and simple. During the last chunk after the realization, my eyes were misty! I was like, "oh!" haha I was torn between shouting and screeching in joy and bawling my eyes out...Delena gets that rise out of you! *sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
My God, this was GOOD. So freaking good. I loved how you alternated the use of the hero concept with Elena's slow revelation of her feelings for Damon. And, above all, I absolutely loved how you wrote this. Your prose is wonderful, and sort of dreamy :)
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Hmm, I enjoyed this story. Elena is a big younger and less jaded than her current TV counterpart which makes the story lighter and refreshing. Godd job!
Madjestic chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is definitely in my top ten of one shots. You're a brilliant writer, I can't stress that enough. Reading this was effortless and I really got a true feel for Damon and Elena. I can't tell how perfect this is, but I loved every bit of it from to finish and have read it twice already, and can't wait to read it again in the future. I look forward to reading your other works. :D

Oh and I really loved the Code Hero and the Hemingway aspect, just added to it in a great way.
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great Story :)!
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was such a fantastic concept to write about! I really loved it, and I also loved your Damon and Elena! :) my first Favorite D/E story! :)

-Natalie
XO chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
SOOO GOOD.

Hope you write more D/E soon!
Lipps27 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow! That was AWESOME!
siberia21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
.BEATIFUL. I enjoyed very much. Thank you for sharing!
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ah...this was great! I can't believe I've never made the lieson between The Nada concept and Damon...it's so HIM it's not even funny.

Thank you for writing sunch a beautiful piece!
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wonderfully written, very insightful. I love it. I love literature and the references to Hemingway were stellar, great job! Now Im off to stalk your other stories!
bibibi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great story, well written and all sweet !

And taught me a lot about the nada concept as well :p

So..thanks for giving us something nice AND instructive to read !