Reviews for A STUPID QUESTION
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
It's so kaiwaii! I love Alice, I felt sad for Alice when I was reading this. Hatter was kinda cool and kinda sweet. Man I have to get the next couple of volumes so I can see what Alice is talking about with the Duchess.
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG! How did you do it? I mean, you caught "Alice" in this fic. His weak side, because his stupid side is always screaming xD

How marvelous. I loved it.
Wolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Why do I sense a cross and allen vibe from d Gray man is their relationship?
Vincee chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow I love this , this is what I was looking for to read, me too I love these two characters adn I hope they both get to live happily ever after too :) keep writing more like these please.
I want to read more stories like these :) 3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I know where you're going. You're hinting Hatter x Alice. Both loving each other. Kyaa, my mind is thinking too much.
LovelyDemon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was cute! I'm surprised that I didn't find that much fanfics about this manga...
GYRHS chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
;w; at the end I find one fic about these two... I support them too, simple butlovely history
JenovaVII chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So beautiful. I could just picture it in canon. Such a bittersweet taste. (:

Like you, I also adore Alice's Adventures In Wonderland and Mad Hatter/Alice pairings in general, but these two are my favorite as well. And I agree, I've already imagined quite a few endings to Are You Alice? and one thing that is never missing is a bloodbath (but I love gore so it'll be awesome if it does end like that, imo). And yeah, it'll be sad as hell. I hope they'll stay together too, somehow; either alive or... not. But together.

I'd love to read more about these two idiots from you. (:
NekomataIsTheBOSS chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Great job, it fits in the story. More of this pls Nya? :3
Dorochi chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I cry that this manga has yet to be sold in US...

ANYWAYS this is a review! I should be reviewing! *ahem*

So, I really liked this. Well done. I love the writing style {:D} and it wasn't the sort of fanfic that decides to change the plot five hundred times over (I hate those :P); it actually went with the whole story itself and is the type of scene that you would expect to see in the manga. (I wish T.T)

Um...not sure if there were things to work on, but it did seem a bit weird to have the whole thing describing them by hair color and eye color etc...but that's probably just my personal preference...

Did I ramble enough yet? XD Anyways though, good job! I hope to see more :)
K' the panther chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow really loved it! Fits into the stlye of the manga somehow :)