Reviews for Heart's Reflection
lauramalfoy-ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I am absolutely wooed at your writing skills. This story broke my heart a little, and I awwed in various places. It was so great!
PurpleFive chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Good job. The whole story's flow was complete and easy to follow and accept. Thank you for writing such an entertaining peice. I can't wait to read more! :)
saphiraV chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is interesting...)
Ember Witch.Ivory Doll chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
*A round of applause*

This fic is wonderfully written! I don't mind it's length because it was actually interesting the whole time. I loved how you showed Hermione's determination to help Draco and her perseverance to protect what her heart desired the most. I also loved how you showed Draco's hesitance in the beginning, and then slowly turned it into courage as the story progressed. I really enjoyed reading it. Great work!

I hope you do make a sequel. It would be really interesting to read a story wherein it's the four of them searching the horcruxes. I've always wanted to read a dramione fanfic like that. Again, great job and keep it up!
Yuri no Kimi chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
aww that was so sweet... :)

i wish this actually happened in the books/movie
SlytherinBookGodess chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was the longest oneshot ive ever read, you should have broken it down other then that looved it and YES to a sequel