|Reviews for Things Not To Do In Arkham City|
| Reptile 06 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Funny but makes sense. Good job.
| THEJJRAT chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This made me play Arkham City again.
| astrumadamas chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Ah... The Rogues, such works of art, each and every one of them. Admittedly, works of art that would make Hieronymous Bosch run for the hills, but art, regardless.
| SkullduggeryFowl chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
1. Do not say your a vegetarian around poison ivy
2. Do not lick mister freeze and see if your tongue sticks to him
3. Do not ask joker to make a balloon animal for you it will not end well
4. Do not ask scarecrow to scare away some crows for you
5. Do not ask black mask if the rest of his bones are black
6. Do not call scarecrow Johnny boy or Johnny in fact don't give any super villains nick names
7. Do not call venom "super villain steroids" in front of Bane
8. Do not ask clay face to make a clay brick house for you
9. Do not ask robin if he can fly you will wake up with a sore head
10. Do not ask the abrovinchi twins to arm wrestle
11. Do not say that you saw a Alice jump off a building to Mad Hatter
| Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
- Don't ask the Riddler where's Waldo? You will become Waldo.
- Don't tell Zsasz that Jack the Ripper or other famous historical serial killers are better than him.
| Guest chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I got one!
- Do not introduce Poison Ivy to Rhas Al Ghul. It won't end well for anyone.
- Do not ask Azreal if he has seen Alien vs. Predator or any movies that relate to it. It won't end well.
- Do not ask Killer Croc if he has seen the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Do not ask Black Mask if he has seen The Mask, the cartoon spin-off, and The Son of the Mask.
- Do not go looking for Black Mask he will find you.
- Do not mention Dollmaker around Hush, or ask which came first.
- Do not make any comments about Robin, or the previous Robin that came after Nightwing. Batman, or the third Robin will find you.
- Don't sing, or hum any songs about ninjas. Talia, Rhas, Azreal, and the Assassins might come for you.
- Don't bring up the subject of Clayface's previous acting career, or insult any of his movies.
- Don't ask Catwoman if she brings that whip of hers everywhere. She will show you how unpleasant that whip can be.
- Don't comment on Two-Face's coin being a security blanket.
- Don't mention Ace Attorney around Two-Face either.
- Don't mention Dangan Ronpa too. That might give Two-Face, The Joker, The Riddler, Scarecrow, or Hugo Strange really bad ideals.
- Don't ask Rhas if he has met Altair, Ezio, Edward, Haythem, Connor, or Aveline. Don't accuse him of being a Templar either.
- If you see a Four Leaf Clover. Don't take it. It won't give you any luck when Poison Ivy finds you.
- Don't mention red hoods around Joker, or Batman.
- Don't let Joker, Scarecrow, or Harley see any of the Chucky movies. It will give them bad ideals.
- Don't ask Scarecrow if he has seen Dorothy, Toto, the tin man, the cowardly, or any witches, or the Wizard of Oz.
- This applies to Poison Ivy as well in regards to the wicked witches skin tone.
- Don't throw a bucket of water on Poison Ivy, or try to drop a house on her. (If you can.)
- Don't ask Scarecrow about the yellow brick road, flying monkeys, or munchkins.
- Don't bring up munchkins around the Penguin.
- Don't ask Riddler, 'Which came first? The chicken, or the egg?'
- Don't ask Killer Croc either if you switch the chicken for a alligator, or a crocodile.
- Don't ask Killer Croc if he is a crocodile, or a alligator.
- Don't ask Killer Croc what is the difference between the two.
- Don't mention or let Mr. Freeze, and Calender Man see any of those old christmas specials that involve Rudolph, Santa, the Grinch.
- Don't mention the Grinch around the Penguin, Poison Ivy, or Killer Croc.
- Don't sing, 'It's a small.' Everyone will come for you, and Batman may not stop you.
- Don't bring up when Batman is around if he should call for back-up from the Justice League. He will prove you wrong.
- If someone says, 'There is a fight going on!' Don't get involved.
- Don't ask Penguin if he has seen any of the Madagascar movies.
- Don't mention Shrek around Killer Croc, or Poison Ivy.
- Don't mention any movies, TV shows, holiday specials, or anyone who can be associated with the color green around Poison Ivy, and Killer Croc.
- Don't ask Mad Hatter if he would like, 'one lump or two?'
- Don't bring up the Cheshire Cat around Mad Hatter, Catwoman, or the Joker.
- Don't ask Catwoman about Dr. Suess, or Cat in Hat.
- Don't give Mad Hatter any other beloved children's stories, including Dr. Suess's books.
- Don't tell Mad Hatter he may have the wrong Alice.
I'll come up with more later.
| RedTheReaper chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This was hilarious! You still doing this? If so, I could think of some rules.
| xXTheLonelyGallifreyan'sGalXx chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
If you are a female, Do not Ever try to talk to joker if Harley is around. It wont end well.
| Jacki Thompson chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
WOW. I shall remember these rules. Thanks for the information.
| Spinner Rose chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
These were hilarious! Great job!
| ShadowCat98 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I love little "What Not To Do's" things!:3
| ScarletPhantomess chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Lol I love the one about Killer Klowns From Outer Space xD That's such a great movie!
| Spoiler1001 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Do not say to robin while toying with him
"you girlfriend got what was coming to her" he will break your neck
| Fool's Platinum chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Do not even think about laughing at Bane's teddy bear. That is unless you want all the bones in your body broken.
Don't try to pick a fight with Bruce Wayne. Trust me, he's stronger than he looks.
| The Insanity Master chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
The last one was meant to be a do not, but it works.