Reviews for Shards of the Mind
Gen Seidelman chapter 24 . 4/20/2003
*end zone dance* AH! AH! I KNEW IT! I'M SO S-M-R-T - *koff* I'm just amazed for once that I really was on to something in your story! Usually it all goes over my head! ' I knew it was 'fertilizer', lol! But WHOSE? Yech, what are the choices? :P

Yay! I thought you were gonna kill the cute kid off! I'm so relieved now..but sad still..:*(
Cyber69 chapter 24 . 4/19/2003
Excellent chapter! Hope there's more
Cyber69 chapter 23 . 3/12/2003
Ahh! Poor Sebena! Hope she'll be ok, but that kind of unlikely with a bullet in her head, guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Has CyberX-1 gone insane? Cause it seemed like it to me.

Really good chapter! Keep it up :)
Cyber69 chapter 22 . 2/24/2003
Very Good! I loved it!

Yay! Jose's dead.

Wonder what that white orb was? And what happens to Mikae? Guess I'll just have to wait and see (not one of my strong points! :D)
Cyber69 chapter 21 . 2/7/2003
Very good!

Sorry this is so short but I'm getting kicked off the computer. :)
Cyber69 chapter 20 . 1/6/2003
I really liked it :) (A few minor mistakes)

Keep writing!
Cyber69 chapter 19 . 12/24/2002
Cool chapter :)

More, need more!
Cyber69 chapter 18 . 11/23/2002
can't wait to read more, I really liked your story.
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 14 . 8/19/2002
Uh oh! Mel's in trouble! *chuckles, wondering what's going to happen next*
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 13 . 8/10/2002
AAAAHHHHH! She's going to be a MOMMIE?

Awww, how sweet! :) :) :) Cybersix would be a GREAT mommie. Also, in the comics, she was just as dangerous as Selina! *snickers* are you going to show how Lucas reacts?
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 12 . 8/10/2002
AWWW! Wilson's dead! :( :( :( I really liked him! *snif*.
Genesis chapter 11 . 7/23/2002
Y'know, it's just not NICE to implant someone with explosive gel packs. Not to mention to implant so many in so many different places like a puzzle.

That better not have been who I thought it was talking to Selina! I have about as much tolerence for people like that as..well, I don't have any for them really!

I am SO glad not to be caught in those clothes like Mikae..Yeeuh..!
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 6 . 6/9/2002
Heh! Mama Kreubens knows her lil' darlin', doesn't she?

Also, I note that the design of Dr. Zack's machine matches roughly what I described in my story. I was kinda worried I may have been too technical, but I'm glad someone got it...
CyberDreamer chapter 5 . 6/2/2002
Like I've mentioned, Mikae is absolutely poifect, and the story's intriguing me. O.o Hmm... wonder what'll happen next?
Ptah Aegyptus chapter 5 . 5/31/2002
Well, Mikae is okay, although one wonders what Cybersix and Dr. Zack were doing during this time. However, the VCR tape Jose saw gives a good idea of the effectiveness of the "new force in town".