Reviews for Good For the Soul
An absolutely lovely piece of art, I have no doubt your works will blossom even further in the future. All the best.
Mim chapter 5 . 5/3
I can't even, I literally love Al in this chapter xD
Onyx2589 chapter 5 . 4/25
Yikes. Remind me to never flirty with Mei. I rather like my bdy the way it is now.
summersnowflake chapter 50 . 1/3
I honestly can't tell you how much I love this piece of writing. I don't just mean the chapter, but the story. It's so beautiful from the way it's written to the emotion sewn into the words. I looked online for Almei anything and this showed up and was the best thing ever. I know you were thinking about whether Good for the Soul counts as a one shot collection or a story. Please don't change a thing, I love how it has a plot but doesn't have every moment of what happens. And I beg you not to take away the AUs, those things are pure magic and some of my part pieces.
I love how you had all my favorite ships and they stayed true to their characters. It was fabulous!
Also, sorry for not reviewing. I figured I would just write an overall review at the end so ta-da!
I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thanks so much for feeding a hungry Almei lover.
Love,
Grace aka summer_snowflakes
jovysanchez17 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
This chapter is adorable! I have experienced that kind of uncontrolable laughter before haha this is just so cute! :D :) :3 3
Tenchiko chapter 50 . 9/3/2015
This was beautiful. This it's one of the few AlMei fan-fic series that I've read, but it's so amazing that I'm compelled to find more.
It made me laugh. It made me cry. It confused the hell out of me. It made me want to throw a brick out the window. It almost suffocated me with laughter. (No I'm not being redundant in the comedy category. Yes there's a difference) And it made me want to work harder as a writer to serve this kind of craftsmanship to my own set of readers. Overall, a wonderful job. And welcome to the "Silver's Favorite FF Writers" List.
Tenchiko chapter 37 . 9/2/2015
Oh god a cat!
The game plan was to comment on each of my favorite chapters once I was done with this entire series. However, I just had to comment on this one!
I cracked up once the "ingredient" was finally revealed.
Aurialis chapter 50 . 8/29/2015
This was so very amazing and adorable and I was squeaking from the fantastic fluff so often you have no idea. I ended up speed reading it in a day and it was exactly what I needed after my descent into fma (and therefore almei). Thank you very much for writing and sharing this, I love it with a passion. :D
Q-A the Authoress chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
How could she not pick out the part where he said she was beautiful? Girls pick stuff like that a mile a way.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
XD It must run in the family, Ed. You weren't very subtle when it came to Winry.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Somewhere Ed is sneezing up a storm and is swelling with pride over his little brother, whatever the reason.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
XD Oh they are so cute. And this made me laugh almost as much as them.

ohmytheon chapter 26 . 8/4/2015
This is too freaking cute. I'm grinning like an idiot!
ohmytheon chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
I am squealing! this was perfect! From the lovely detail, to roy and riza, and finally Al coming to the realization! Yes! You are amazing!
thatonearomalady chapter 25 . 8/3/2015
"Hi Brother. Good News; I'm not Dead"
My new favorite Fanfic quote.
Congratulations