Reviews for Good For the Soul
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 18 . 5/2/2019
Aw I really loved this :D I love how at this point both brothers are nerds in romance, like Ed with his alchemy filled proposal in the show and Al with his alkahestry inspired gift in this, I love it!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 15 . 4/30/2019
That was such a cute 2nd part to this! I was just awwing out loud the whole time (so I'm glad I was the only one in the room lolol) and Ed and Winry having their wedding was just so sweet and well written!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 14 . 4/30/2019
Aw this chapter was so cute! Also I know you wrote this years ago, but I'm so glad I found it again so I could finally finish it! Your write everyone so in character, I'm thoroughly enjoying it :D
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
I think I commented on the first few chapters a while ago, and here I am, finally continuing your fic! This chapter was not only hilarious, but very fun and interesting to read! I always love seeing Ed from other people's perspective, because to an outsider, he's such a hot heated grump ahaha and I love that you included that. If there's any more chapters like these I will very excited :')
AnimeNerd21 chapter 50 . 7/18/2018
I know I'm super late but was there ever a sequel to this amazing story xx
Michael chapter 11 . 6/5/2018
They better kiss at some point. And seriously, what was the book?( on chapter 11)
Michael chapter 10 . 6/5/2018
I better find out what the book in Chapter 10 is
KAviator67 chapter 50 . 3/31/2018
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was such a heart warming story of AlMei!
Juh11 chapter 50 . 1/24/2018
It’s 2 AM in my country, but I couldn’t stop reading before I finished!
Your fanfiction was all I was looking for and be sure I’ll read others from your profile!
I hope you don’t mind with my late reviews, I just couldn’t don’t say anything about some chapters.
Fifty chapters and then they confessed their love, it was so beautiful and so easy going.
I wish I could turn back time and read this while you were posting!
This fic was good for my soul! Thank you
Juh11 chapter 47 . 1/24/2018
I was sure it was Ed, Mei wouldn’t do this.
Come on, Alphonse! Everybody is waiting you to confess her!
Juh11 chapter 44 . 1/24/2018
OMG, I can’t believe that Mei almost read it and I can’t believe Alphonse didn’t tell the truth to Ed. They’re brothers, I thought he would like to share this feeling with Ed
Juh11 chapter 42 . 1/24/2018
I think Al is almost dying too much ... but ok.
If I were in time, I would say to you to make something happens to Mei.
Going to the next one because I’m curious
Juh11 chapter 39 . 1/24/2018
I can’t believe that they’re traveling for a year and they didn’t confess their feelings!
And I can’t believe Lan Fan got pregnant!
Juh11 chapter 23 . 1/24/2018
This end was so cute! I don’t have words to describe it! I can’t wait to read about their trip and their first kiss!
And I’m also happy about Ling and Lan Fan, they really deserve each other.
Juh11 chapter 15 . 1/23/2018
OMG, I CANT BELIEVE THAT IN YOUR TIMELINE, EDWIN’S MARRIAGE HAPPENED IN MY BIRTHDAY.
Winry must be one of the most beautiful brides in Amestris, and I loved how Al was the Best Man and give Winry to Ed.
I loved the scene of Granny Pinako hahah
Going to the next chapter