Reviews for Fractured Memories
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 7/5
Lovin' the John persona. Especially since it was Sam, who was always butting heads with his dad. But like Dean said once, Sam and John are practically the same person. Again, loved this.
Karen Winchester chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I love the fic so much! I LOVE it!
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Loved this! I love the idea of how Sam thinks his dad thinks of him. Super cool!
jubela chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Brilliant idea with taking on John's identity after being called John Doe. Great writing, thanks.
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Oh wow! I dunno how did I miss this story! So Awesome! Love it ... every bit of it! 3
severinas.96 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
ooooh sooooo gooood! loved ever bit of it! thank you so much for this awesome story!
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Every time I think I've read all of your stories, I find one I somehow missed. This was really, really good. Loved Dean "counseling" Sammy back to his true self.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh man. Seeing him create JOHN as his new identity was simply heartbreaking. Ughhhhhh. D':
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
A friend recommended I read this story on LJ but find the format easier to read here so checked to see if you also use !
Absolutely brilliant, and so fit with Sam during that time he was haunted by hallucinations of Lucifer. Totally believable that he slipped into a fugue state to escape from that and quite telling he slipped into the persona of his dad. Loved that you wrote it from the doc's POV that really worked and the conversation where Dean got through to Sam was perfection. Great ending too, a more lighthearted conversation between them and great that you mentioned the teddy bear doctor, that made me laugh!
A really great read, I will definitely check out your other work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I KNEW there were a couple of yours I hadn't hit yet for whatever reason...just had to sort through them to find this one. I really enjoyed the first person POV by an outsider - very different for you, but I liked it a lot. And you really captured John's essence REALLY well...especially considering that it was channeled through Sam. Pretty cool story with a plot that hasn't been done dozens of times! See...I KNEW I wouldn't regret saving some of your stuff for a rainy day, but I'm not sure there's much else left. Will have to examine the list again.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I found this story again! Yay! I was looking for it because I knew I read it before but couldn't remember the name... But now i've reread it and I love it all over again. Outsider POVs always give me such a wonderful view of the boys and it was done wonderfully here. Fantastic writing :)
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
He's in his twenties, around twenty two did you say? With a ten year old son? This one sounds more like Dean than John :)
fatgymrat chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow! Another amazing story by my most favorite author. So well written and captivating. fantastic
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You did a great job with this! Fulfilled the prompt beautifully, I think. :D

Very interesting that Sam chose John as his new identity. He didn't leave the family and I think it showed his love for his father. He also portrayed John as loving his sons. I like that. :D

Really nicely done. :)
nancylou chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
My favorite 'gen' stories are the ones that I can actually see being episodes (if Sera & Co actually made 200 episodes a season LOL). This one fits the bill. I can see Jared 'channelling' John Winchester.

The scene where Bobby and Dean try to get thru to Sam was funny, especially when Bobby and 'John' go at it. I loved protective 'John', first when he was talking about his boys and then when he realized that he was talking to his adult son. I liked Dr. Teddy, I can see Stockard Channing playing her. Stockard is feisty enough and she is only 5'3", just the right height to be towered over by Sam.

Good story. Keep up the good work.