Reviews for Fractured Memories
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I enjoyed the story. That Sam identified with his father is no surprise-He was more like John than Dean could ever be.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This made me cry, and really, that is the best compliment I can give you.

"Oh, I could kiss you." Dean's eyes widened when he realized what he'd said. "Which would be totally inappropriate, of course – but, yeah. Coffee would be awesome."-I LOVE Dean!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It was really creepy when "John" did not recognize Dean. It was really neat that upset Sam's mind decided that JOhn Winchester, a Hunter with two young sons was the safest person to be.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is great, and the whole John thing is a wonderful concept. And very well done.
Ciya chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sam thinks he's John, a younger John - cool. Really like how Dean got Sam back.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Well done. It was great reading Dean talking to Sam who thought he was John. Ha ha.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this...love my hurt Sam and how Dean managed to bring him back to himself.
casammy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Excellent history, it belongs very to sam, to run and with all the hell that has been happening it is understandable that wants to escape, not only physically, of all this world that causing so much pain and there dean enters, big bro, always so overprotective to bring sammy of come back home
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Awesome! I remember reading this promp and thinking, 'Someone, please! This must exist!' And now it does! Yay!
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Yay! Well Sculls, when you told me you had another story coming up I didn't think it would be so soon! This was such a lovely gift & a perfect replacement for the ep we did not get (which we must watch ASAP! right?)

I really liked the outsider POV, I also found it interesting not being able to tell if Teddy was male or female for sure - I'm assuming she's a woman due to the ponytale & compassion but it was cool not knowing for a fact. Enjoyed her observation of the brothers - most of all - "their eyes were the same", & their being stronger together.

LOVE the whole idea of Sam "becoming" John, how he spoke of his boys & calling Bobby the pain in his ass :) The apprearance of Luci made it very realistic, also Sam as John still rubbing his hand - stone no. 1 it is. & of course Dean - big brother to the rescue! His affection towards Sam shone through his words, you could tell how proud he was - you did a great job portraying that just like on the actual show.

Awesome read there, I'm ready for the next challenge (is there a hurt/comfort Dean one?) & for a lot more fic! Thank you again.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Lovey story! I love that Sam adopted John's persona. It totally makes sense and I even got a kick out of him describing the boys and his obvious protectiveness for them. And Dean's pride for Sam was certainly heart warming. Very nicely done! I loved it! :)
Buckeye mom chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I enjoyed this story. I liked the outsider POV and was surprised at the twist that Sam thought he was John. Thanks so much for posting.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
As usual, another excellent, original story from you;-) I found it fascinating how Sam resorted to John as a fugue state and I loved how Dean reminded him of who he was;-) Also, I really liked the outsider POV. Nice job!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I loved how you got that prompt and added a little twist of making Sam think he's actually John.

Enjoyed reading it very much :)
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wonderful story!

Sam thinking he was John was priceless! :)

Lisa