Reviews for Fractured Memories
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wonderful story!

Sam thinking he was John was priceless! :)

Lisa
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love how you did this. Very innovative and read like a real episode. Loved the doctor and loved everything from her viewpoint. That's always fun! But Sam thinking he's John? That was pure genius. Loved this whole story. Thanks!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I a good outsider POV! Teddy rocked! Compassionate, capable... telling it in first person is hard to pull off, but you nailed it.

This so easily slips into canon-space. I never expected the 'new identity' twist, and it was believable and welcome. What a creative way to explore how Sam feels about what's happening to him! And of course, I love how Dean can always find a way to help his brother, in a way only Dean could.

Bobby was awesome, too. Nice ending!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow, this was incredible! Such an awesome idea, and you executed it perfectly. Great writing! :)
emebalia chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I have a thing for outsider POV and this one is great.

And Sam channeling John is an awesome twist. I like how Dean plays along and at the same time tells Sam what he needs to hear. Great story.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh, I LOVED this. It had everything that I cherish so much in this show. A super way to start my Saturday.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow! That's really good D

I enjoyed it very much John was tough, he had a hard life... But the Winchester stubborn streak is genetic, so they are all tough SOBs LOL

Kisses and see you around o/

Rosetta
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great story! Love an outsider's pov, Sam pretending to be John was fascinating, and, of course, got to love big brother Dean!

Really nicely written :)
Maz101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great story - it's always good to have a well written SPN fic from an outsider's POV - let's face it, there would be a lot that could never be understood but the important stuff is always there for all to see. I enjoyed you OC Teddy. Whenever I read of sympathetic doctors I imagine they will go down on some Winchester list as possible call-outs for future medical emergencies. You showed Dean's deep concern for his brother very well. And the use of John as Sam's adopted persona was a clever way to bring in some family backstory and angst.

Nice writing - nice job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wonderful twist at the beginning, an injured man who when described sounds like Sam, but after waking starts talking like John. I have to admit that I cheated and briefly read the end of your story, just make sure this was about Sam and Dean. I couldn't figure out how come John was there.

At first I was worried when the 'FBI' called asking about Sam. I thought it might be the Leviathan's. I was glad to learn it was Dean and the doctor decided to trust him. 'The worry in Agent Smith's voice was genuine; so was his love for his brother – and that allowed me to trust him.'

Dean's story about Sam's time as a POV did not mention Lucifer, but it was so close to the truth.

I kept wondering how Sam was going to remember who he was or that his big brother was right in front of him. The intervention was a great idea. I loved some of Dean's lines as he described his brother to 'John'. "Sam's fine, Dad. He's one of the best in the business and we look out for each other. If it comes to a fight, there's no one I'd rather have watching my six."

"This latest crap he's been through – it's just more of the same. He'll get through it, and I'll be there to back him up, and kick his ass, every step of the way."

I loved this moment when Dean got through to Sam. 'Dean held up his right hand and curled it into a fist. "Stone Number One, remember that, Sammy? Stone Number One."

I think you did a great job writing Dean. This is the big brother we all love.

Wonderful final observation from the doctor. "I get the sense each can take good care of themselves in a fight, but they're a helluva lot stronger as a team." Very true.

I enjoyed reading your story and how you wrote it from an outside POV.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3