Reviews for Opposite Attractions
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2020
"As soon as he was finished, Yuuya felt Ran's boot slam him straight in the face. "What the hell do you mean 'we were about to kiss'! Don't tell you were trying to hit on Aya because if you are, I'll kill you! Don't mess with her, idiot! If you want to kiss her, you have to be her boyfriend! And clearly, you're not!" Ran took her foot off Yuuya, allowing him to breath again."

Ran typical toxic female scum
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
I'm so glad rei saved aya from those guys
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2019
Zomg omg omg omgggg I love the ending can't wait to see aya and rei living together for a few weeks yayy
Updateeeeee plzzzzzz

Must read more rawr
Great story my favorite of aya/rei
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2019
Awww that was the best day of aya
The best chapter
So happy that aya and rei are together now
Love it
Please update more chapters!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2019
Please update the story, it's my favorite
janemariel chapter 22 . 1/10/2019
Update please
CuteBubbles chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
Ahhhhhh finally they got together! This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I could feel how strongly they cared for each other and with such high regard! It was just sooooo sweet!
CuteBubbles chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Oh my gosh what a fantastic chapter! I love it! I felt every emotion of Aya and Rei. What a rollercoaster! Thanks for writing this story!
CuteBubbles chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Omg i loooove this chapter! The moment between aya and yuuya was intense! And man, for the moment that aya gives up on rei, she just had to choose the time that he was protecting her! Loved this chapter, and I'm starting to feel bad for rei too. He wouldnt have been able to forgive himself if aya got hurt.
CuteBubbles chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Oh my gosh this was such a powerful chapter! I loved how he finally let her in and how he has been saving her all this time, despite his walls. And i love how quietly strong and determined Aya is. I hope she realizes her worth.
RhythmicalMusa chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Plzzz make more chapters of this story! Im in love with this story that I can't stop smiling, laughing or squealing in delight like a maniac lol

I wanna read and see more romantic scenes of aya and rei, of them living together and of them getting married! :)

Plz make more chapters plzzz or ill die of sadness :((
cloundshadow chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
I have just read this story today, and I really love it, I just hope that you will update it soon!
henrietta chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Seriouslyyyyy you need to update this story! Omg i love aya and rei pairing so much. I love your story so please continue it as soon as you open your computer *?*
I'm waiting the update!
Cheers!
-Henrietta-
pelovely67 chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
please continue PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
maruko chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Please update. I love it very much! You're so good at writing it. Can't wait to see what will happen for both.
Pleasee update soon!