Reviews for Letters
blownspirit chapter 6 . 7/5
I don't think a fanfiction has ever made me cry this much. From about halfway through the first letter till the end, I had tears streaming down my cheeks (and I also have a cough at the moment so you can imagine the horrendous noises coming from my room at 1am). Anyway, it was absolutely beautiful. I loved all the letters, I thought they fitted the characters perfectly and summed up the morals of the books well, but I also thought that the portrayal of the reactions from the adults and the effects of war upon a society, even years after it's over, were really accurate and sincere. Well done, I'm still bloody crying.
Nat the Nutter chapter 6 . 6/28
This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I actually cried during part of it, and I am not a crier. I was very good and realistic. I feel that you have done a continuation on J. K. Rowling's masterpiece justice.
areyousatisfied chapter 6 . 6/6
This was such a great fic and I honestly have no words to describe how much I love it. The writing is very in character and the story in general is so well written that my insides are squirming. This is officially my favourite Harry Potter fic and I've read hundreds upon hundreds (not exaggerating either). Well done xx
you captured Harry's voice perfectly!
wandertheworld31 chapter 1 . 5/19
I got to Hermione's letter and just started crying. Jeez this is a hell of a way to start delving into HP fan fiction. This is great and I'm glad I made the choice to start here and that there are more chapters to read!
BeckNiece chapter 6 . 5/7
Great story.

Thanks for writing.
QuirkyQuills chapter 6 . 4/28
Ah, where do I start?
I loved this so much! It was so well written and perfectly executed.
Everything turned out just the way it would have, I think. Everyone's reactions.. It was like there were still issues and anger and confusion and sadness under the surface that were simply forgotten, and this needed to happen to finally get it all resolved.
I love that moment when Teddy is talking to Harry outside about Remus. Can you imagine Harry just looking at Teddy venting and seeing himself? Inwardly chuckling when he realised that he was in the same position Sirius and Remus were when Harry confronted them about James? I love the parallels.

And it makes sense that Molly wouldn't want to read that. There's nothing in there she wouldn't have already known at that point anyway. She didn't need to be reminded of those times, though.

The lightheartedness of the last letter was a perfect note to end on! There was still a hint of sadness in it as well, of course. It kind of makes you imagine what it would have been like had Teddy received that in the circumstances it was intended for. I think it was written perfectly. Teddy could just imagine what Harry must have been like, and wished he could have met him. Thought of him in a slightly wistful way, rather similar to how Harry sees Sirius, y'know?

I'm sure they all came out of it with a stronger understanding and appreciation for each other. It's not pleasant digging up the horrors of the past, but it brings them closer, y'know?

Anyway, I'm rambling. I had to calm down a bit halfway through the chapter 'cause I was bursting with the urge to scroll down and start typing away. And I could probably go on for quite a while longer about this one, but I think that's enough. xD
I got a bit excited when you teased about maybe Harry showing Teddy some of the memories (in the pensieve, I assume) but tbh that's a whole other story, and I love how this one turned out.

I will be sure to check out some more of your work! I'm already such a fan. You do a great job!
This is an excellent piece of work. I don't know much about writing but this story definitely makes my list of favourite fanfictions. Great work.
AlphaMiddle21 chapter 6 . 4/9
Very well written! Very clever as well. I quite enjoyed reading it. Keep writing, mate. You've got a nack for it. The scene in this chapter where everyone was upset with Harry and the bunch was fun to read. Well done!
oh, so insightful and heartbreaking!
ali1mohsin chapter 6 . 3/20
Thank you very much for this very beautiful, very amazing, very emotional piece. I really really loved it.
LoneTraveler chapter 6 . 2/27
What was Teddy's reaction to the last letter? Gosh darn it, this story feels incomplete without it. Would have loved more story on how people processed this info to be at peace again. Especially Teddy, George, and Ginny. It's kind of implied, but still it would be great for things to be tied up more neatly.

Other than that, this was a really good story. I especially enjoyed that your voice for each character rang true, that's huge!
protective-kitsune chapter 6 . 2/17
That was such a nice ending! I'm really happy that it went out on that note.
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17
This is so good! It made me tear up!
HelloDenmark chapter 6 . 2/3