Reviews for Letters
So I've read this story before, and I love it. That said, I couldn't help but notice one little scruple with the fic: Ron never discovers Harry's letters. Now, it may be that Ron would have searched his things more thoroughly, had Harry died, but we can't know for sure. So what if Harry *had* died, and Teddy only found the letters (and Harry's 'will') looong after Harry's things had been distributed and the family had moved on? That would be rather awkward, now wouldn't it?
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 6 . 8/24
Very, very good...wonderful, in fact! I don't know how I've missed this, combing through the fanfic archives, but I sure am glad I finally found it!
Priya Ashok chapter 6 . 7/15
Thank you.
Tashwampa chapter 6 . 7/2
It's been a long time for me since i read a fic like this one that's heartwrenching snd sayisfying. Thank you so much for this, seriously i always wondered what Harry might say and this is very Harry you know? He learned a lot and it reflected in how he wrote the letters. A great story A
It feels incomplete, but it's a good story
i started crying when I saw "Dear Fred and George", then Teddy's following thoughts
Featha96 chapter 1 . 6/8
This is so sad and cute and gorgeous! Fantastic writing
morphin3 chapter 3 . 5/30
I think this chapter has been my favorite so far! You've characterized Ron and Hermione so well.
TremblingPhoenix chapter 6 . 5/9
wow...thank you for ripping my heart out and surgically replacing it with THE FEELS
Shanyaya chapter 6 . 4/28
Hi, this one fic was great! Thank you
rolygarcor chapter 6 . 4/19
amazing. seriusly could have easily been in the rewl books
eed chapter 6 . 2/27
THE TEARS
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/7
Heartfelt
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 6 . 1/2
This is absouloutely breathtaking, Beautiful, touching. No words can express how I am feeling right now
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
It's been almost 4 years since you finished this fic, so I have no idea if you even read the reviews anymore. But I just had to say something of the off chance that you do because this is one of the most beautifully written true-to-cannon fanfictions I've ever read. I'm not sure whether to smile or to cry, but I suppose that's the point. You had just the most perfect balance of emotion and information, and the scene with George at the end blew my mind, then the letter to Teddy warmed the heart you'd already yanked out of my chest. So thank you so so much for sharing this! It was incredible!