Reviews for Letters
Amazing! Brilliant! Loved to read them, seemed very on point, could've kept reading for days! Keep it up! :) :)
ImATrooper chapter 6 . 7/1
i really enjoyed this!
GodOfDonuts chapter 6 . 6/1
Amazing truly emotional. Thanks
Janie.ohio chapter 6 . 4/21
I'm my second time reading this and I love just as much as the first time. I really love Teddy and Harry's relationship, and seeing him learn about the past this way. very well done. thank you.
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 4/1
Damn...This was a good story!
Owlierules chapter 6 . 3/9
Excellent advice in Harry's letter to Teddy! Each letter seems very Harryish at age 17 while chasing horcruxes and hallows - a pretty good feat in my opinion!
elmbell chapter 6 . 3/8
this made me cry and laugh the only thing I think would have made it better would have been letters to
McGonagall, Snape and the other professors but it is your story and you wrote it the way you Wanted it and thank you for the story
...ouch...my heart hurts
SuperApplePie chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Very emotional.
Noricepanda chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Aww I absolutely loved it! I cried so much but like good tears.
TheOnesThatLoveUsNeverLeaveUs chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
This was heartbreaking and amazing and wonderful.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Oh my god, my heart! This story was both breathtaking and full of life. I absolutely love the notion that Harry did have the chance to write letters to those he cared about during the war. I like that Teddy was the one to have found it too. I thought your character portrayals were excellent, and the letters themselves good too. Overall I quite enjoyed this story, its unique and well writen! Great job.
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Teddy Lupin deserves the best of everything. I like how even after all these years they still cant forgive themselves and there are misunderstanding and not everything is perfect. Not everything has to be perfect. They are a family and i was crying throughout the story. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece
phngolovely chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
The most amazing, touching, well-written story I’ve ever read on this site. I love everything about it. Stayed up till 2am just because I couldn’t put it down. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
So I've read this story before, and I love it. That said, I couldn't help but notice one little scruple with the fic: Ron never discovers Harry's letters. Now, it may be that Ron would have searched his things more thoroughly, had Harry died, but we can't know for sure. So what if Harry *had* died, and Teddy only found the letters (and Harry's 'will') looong after Harry's things had been distributed and the family had moved on? That would be rather awkward, now wouldn't it?