Reviews for Letters
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 8/29
okay
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 6 . 8/10
Where did Harry get all of the parchment and envelopes?
FandomsUnite chapter 6 . 8/8
I’m not ashamed to say that I cried for every single chapter in the amazing story.
Breanie chapter 6 . 7/29
This was just so beautiful! I cried! Thank you!
AquaIxora chapter 6 . 6/14
I just want to say thank you for this gem of a story. I'm actually sobbing right now and I NEVER cry during books and movies, not even during Deathly Hallows! You have a gift with writing and have made me feel such love and appreciation for life in reading this. Thank you :)
Xeskaa chapter 6 . 5/31
i was just looking for a cute story about Harry and Teddy's dynamic while he was growing up instead I am now crying for heartwarming story. LOVED IT. SOOO MUCH.
FotoDi chapter 6 . 5/31
I love that ending. Beautiful sentiment.
I’m surprised you didn’t include a letter to
McGonagall.
The Phantom Keeper chapter 6 . 5/26
I was not prepared to read this. The feels were just too strong. This was a really good story and I am just about to tear up. I could easily imagine Harry saying every one of those lines and that makes this story just that more impactful. All I can really say is thank you for writing and sharing this. It's a story that will stay with me for a long time.
Willow Patronus chapter 6 . 4/22
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. This was such an amazing story and everything worked together so nicely. You’re such a great author and I’m extremely glad I found this. This hit all the right spots and summed up the war and next-gen nicely. I’m not sure what more to say, but make sure that you never give up on your stories. Really. If anything else you write is anything like this one, then I wouldn’t be surprised if they became extremely popular fanfics.
Lin Reads chapter 6 . 4/16
Oh my gawd... there are waaay to many emotions going through me right now. Thank you so so so much for writing this lovely, wonderful fic. I love it from the bottom of my heart. One of the best ever written.

If your looking for a recommendation try Claustrophobia by Celebony. Here’s the synopsis: Harry's childhood comes back to haunt him. A HarryWeasleys bonding fic.
Its Ga-linda chapter 5 . 4/16
The Fred and George part. Oh my God! That got me crying. Beautiful writing. I love it... so so so so so much!
Amazing
Funny
All around perfect
Thanks for writing this
NymeriaBjartskular chapter 6 . 3/15
Well I’m crying at 2.30am so I hope you’re happy
that hoe chapter 6 . 3/15
excuse me while i do a liTTLE CRYING
im actually crying. i started tearing up at the top, but at the end describing the brief moments between him and Percy and George and Fleur and Charlie I LOST IT AND THEN THE LETTER TOO-

(sorry if this was jumbled and didn't make sense im still crying)