Reviews for Letters
TremblingPhoenix chapter 6 . 5/9
wow...thank you for ripping my heart out and surgically replacing it with THE FEELS
Shanyaya chapter 6 . 4/28
Hi, this one fic was great! Thank you
rolygarcor chapter 6 . 4/19
amazing. seriusly could have easily been in the rewl books
eed chapter 6 . 2/27
THE TEARS
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/7
Heartfelt
Kristophela chapter 6 . 1/2
This is absouloutely breathtaking, Beautiful, touching. No words can express how I am feeling right now
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
It's been almost 4 years since you finished this fic, so I have no idea if you even read the reviews anymore. But I just had to say something of the off chance that you do because this is one of the most beautifully written true-to-cannon fanfictions I've ever read. I'm not sure whether to smile or to cry, but I suppose that's the point. You had just the most perfect balance of emotion and information, and the scene with George at the end blew my mind, then the letter to Teddy warmed the heart you'd already yanked out of my chest. So thank you so so much for sharing this! It was incredible!
finite7incantatum chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Hi Morning Lilies! I've been reading your stories for years and years now, and I've finally decided to get a fanfiction account to tell you how much they mean to me. Your writing transports me. Always. I always feel like I'm in the room (or sometimes, in the MIND) of the character that I'm reading about, in your stories. This story is my favorite story of yours. Each and every single letter was perfect, and I could hear and feel Harry in every single one of them. This is officially canon in my head now. I'm so glad Teddy unearthed a bit of magical history, and I'm even more glad that Harry was there for him afterwards. Thank you for your beautiful writing! :)
Anna chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Really fantastic :)!
hdres chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
What a fab story. Thank you for sharing it.
MarauderMist chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
It's the best short story I've read. I'll be expecting more such stories from you.
Briardust chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
D': Blubber blubber blubber

BEAUTIFUL WAHAHAHA
dancingonstars chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
I only just found this and it was amazing. I usually don't review on old stories but this one was too perfect for me to not. I think everyone's personalities, responses and actions were perfect. Right from the first letter you had me crying and it almost never stopped. The love, angst and uncertainty of that time read through wholeheartedly through each and every letter. Words really can't describe how amazing and perfect this was. I only wish for some more Teddy and Victoire.
starlightandseaglass chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
This is perfect. You have totally captured 17-year-old Harry's voice and the letters in this story are so heartbreaking because I can totally picture Harry writing them during DH. Fred and George's especially broke my heart, though it wasn't so much the letter as the part where Teddy realized Harry only wrote them one letter because he couldn't even imagine one of them living but not the other, they were that inseparable. That's honestly how I feel every time I'm reminded of Fred's death.
And as sad as this story is, ending it with Teddy's letter was a brilliant idea that gave the end of this piece an almost hopeful tone. Harry's obvious adoration for him and the idea that he was going to make the sacrifice he was going to so that Teddy could live in a world where his biggest worries are what house he'll be in and not getting in trouble at home for causing mischief really puts the rest of this story into perspective, and the whole thing is made so much sweeter by the fact that Harry was able to see Teddy grow up and teach him all these things in favorite.
I'm favoriting this story, and I'm definitely going to look and see what else you've written. Please keep writing. You have a great grasp on the characters, especially Harry.
Katy
nonymous chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
this is one of the best fics i have ever read. it was touching and funny and wonderful in equal amounts. kudos, writer