Reviews for Letters
Owlierules chapter 6 . 3/9
Excellent advice in Harry's letter to Teddy! Each letter seems very Harryish at age 17 while chasing horcruxes and hallows - a pretty good feat in my opinion!
elmbell chapter 6 . 3/8
this made me cry and laugh the only thing I think would have made it better would have been letters to
McGonagall, Snape and the other professors but it is your story and you wrote it the way you Wanted it and thank you for the story
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18 heart hurts
SuperApplePie chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Very emotional.
Noricepanda chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Aww I absolutely loved it! I cried so much but like good tears.
TheOnesThatLoveUsNeverLeaveUs chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
This was heartbreaking and amazing and wonderful.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Oh my god, my heart! This story was both breathtaking and full of life. I absolutely love the notion that Harry did have the chance to write letters to those he cared about during the war. I like that Teddy was the one to have found it too. I thought your character portrayals were excellent, and the letters themselves good too. Overall I quite enjoyed this story, its unique and well writen! Great job.
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Teddy Lupin deserves the best of everything. I like how even after all these years they still cant forgive themselves and there are misunderstanding and not everything is perfect. Not everything has to be perfect. They are a family and i was crying throughout the story. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece
phngolovely chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
The most amazing, touching, well-written story I’ve ever read on this site. I love everything about it. Stayed up till 2am just because I couldn’t put it down. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
So I've read this story before, and I love it. That said, I couldn't help but notice one little scruple with the fic: Ron never discovers Harry's letters. Now, it may be that Ron would have searched his things more thoroughly, had Harry died, but we can't know for sure. So what if Harry *had* died, and Teddy only found the letters (and Harry's 'will') looong after Harry's things had been distributed and the family had moved on? That would be rather awkward, now wouldn't it?
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
Very, very good...wonderful, in fact! I don't know how I've missed this, combing through the fanfic archives, but I sure am glad I finally found it!
Priya Ashok chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
Thank you.
Tashwampa chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
It's been a long time for me since i read a fic like this one that's heartwrenching snd sayisfying. Thank you so much for this, seriously i always wondered what Harry might say and this is very Harry you know? He learned a lot and it reflected in how he wrote the letters. A great story A
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
It feels incomplete, but it's a good story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
i started crying when I saw "Dear Fred and George", then Teddy's following thoughts