Reviews for Letters
ECCD chapter 4 . 2/16
Morning Lillies, how the hell are you such a good writer. I'm so damn bad at writing. Please keep writing. Bloody hell, you good.
Crumpets are burning in the oven, must go!
Elizabeth Christine Claire Desmont
phoenixflamepen chapter 6 . 1/13
Wow! You have so many reviews I'm not sure you'll see this one, but anyways: I just loved this so much. It's beautifully written, heart-wrenching, but has a wonderful arc and closure at the end. All in all, well-done, and thank you so much for taking the time to write and share this piece.
Amber Harrins chapter 6 . 11/26/2020
Amazing , so beautiful .I am tearing up .
twinklewind chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
Excellent characterizations. Love the voices and especially the conflicts - really got to the meat of the matter.
Finngb chapter 6 . 9/23/2020
Thus is an amazing story. The fred and george letter got me real good.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
okay
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 6 . 8/10/2020
Where did Harry get all of the parchment and envelopes?
FandomsUnite chapter 6 . 8/8/2020
I’m not ashamed to say that I cried for every single chapter in the amazing story.
Breanie chapter 6 . 7/29/2020
This was just so beautiful! I cried! Thank you!
AquaIxora chapter 6 . 6/14/2020
I just want to say thank you for this gem of a story. I'm actually sobbing right now and I NEVER cry during books and movies, not even during Deathly Hallows! You have a gift with writing and have made me feel such love and appreciation for life in reading this. Thank you :)
Xeskaa chapter 6 . 5/31/2020
i was just looking for a cute story about Harry and Teddy's dynamic while he was growing up instead I am now crying for heartwarming story. LOVED IT. SOOO MUCH.
FotoDi chapter 6 . 5/31/2020
I love that ending. Beautiful sentiment.
I’m surprised you didn’t include a letter to
McGonagall.
The Phantom Keeper chapter 6 . 5/26/2020
I was not prepared to read this. The feels were just too strong. This was a really good story and I am just about to tear up. I could easily imagine Harry saying every one of those lines and that makes this story just that more impactful. All I can really say is thank you for writing and sharing this. It's a story that will stay with me for a long time.
Willow Patronus chapter 6 . 4/22/2020
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. This was such an amazing story and everything worked together so nicely. You’re such a great author and I’m extremely glad I found this. This hit all the right spots and summed up the war and next-gen nicely. I’m not sure what more to say, but make sure that you never give up on your stories. Really. If anything else you write is anything like this one, then I wouldn’t be surprised if they became extremely popular fanfics.
Lin Reads chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
Oh my gawd... there are waaay to many emotions going through me right now. Thank you so so so much for writing this lovely, wonderful fic. I love it from the bottom of my heart. One of the best ever written.

If your looking for a recommendation try Claustrophobia by Celebony. Here’s the synopsis: Harry's childhood comes back to haunt him. A HarryWeasleys bonding fic.
740 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »