Reviews for Letters
BrookGuitar chapter 6 . 4/5/2019
I loved this so much. That was an incredible read.
lojosmom chapter 6 . 3/18/2019
Teddy's letter was perfect!
lojosmom chapter 2 . 3/18/2019
This is such a great story! You can feel the emotions with each word Harry wrote.
PinkHanon chapter 6 . 3/1/2019
This story is so raw and touching, and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Made me cry a couple of times too. Thank you for the touching story.
Literary Consumer chapter 6 . 1/31/2019
Pretty sure i’ve cried every time i’ve read this. Poor teddy
singlemompride chapter 6 . 1/11/2019
Awe! ~ tears. That was just too heartbreaking and sweet!
Mitchell. F chapter 6 . 1/2/2019
This was amazing! I've read a few stories about the second generation kids finding out about the war, but I can say this is the best one I have read yet. I was so close to tears LOL.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 6 . 11/2/2018
Good story
Dezzi95 chapter 6 . 10/19/2018
I cried like a baby because of this, but I really loved this
mdauben chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
Wow! I just expected a sort of retelling of the story, but there's a lot of emotion in this chapter. I'm sorry you never finished this, I would have loved to see how it ended.
lipasnape chapter 6 . 9/17/2018
Compliments on this story. You made me cry many times.
I will look at your other stories, but I doubt I can survive another canon compliant elaboration, no matter how well written. The characters are simply begging to be turned into something more plausible than the goody two shoes Weasley family.
Hazel chapter 6 . 9/5/2018
I've read this over and over and it never got old. The letters are just to... Harry. The sass, the thoughtfulness.. it's so in character. I love it a lot.
Zander L. Jones chapter 6 . 7/25/2018
This might be one of my fave HP fics! I love how every one sees how Harry felt during the war thru the letters he was going to send! And I love Teddy too, trying to understand it all! Ugh I want more more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2018
Amazing! Brilliant! Loved to read them, seemed very on point, could've kept reading for days! Keep it up! :) :)
ImATrooper chapter 6 . 7/1/2018