Reviews for Forego the Parable, Seek the Light
suspenceyou chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
To echo a fellow reviewer, masterfully done, thank you.
I Heart Regina Mills chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Wow, there are stories, and there are great stories and then, there are stories like this. I think I didn't get it at first (and am still not sure if I'm getting all of it now lol), but this is what a marvelous story like this is, it makes me think and ponder after finishing it.

I read it from top to bottom, and then from bottom to top, and then just wow. So many things in a one-shot. And the ending is like the beginning, both ways. But if I am interpretating it correctly, it is so heartbreaking. Omg. I'm gonna think it's a happy ending just because of the parallels, and because the other ending is just too painful, it's unthinkable.

Thank you so much for this story. It's just wow, really thank you. Amazing.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This piece is so old and still..
You did a great work!
Liked it!
Backwards stories aren't always good hut this one.. you obviously knew what you were doing! :)
deemn chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
You had me by August, and physical contact and hand-holding and can she love at all. I'm also a ridiculously huge fan of reverse timeline stories and this one is masterfully done. So, thank you, thank you, thank you for this one. Thank you.
Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 1 . 1/10/2013

That was amazing. Loved it - the further back you go, the more things are unwrapped and you see what exactly the last part meant and just how significant it was.

Brilliant, just brilliant.
Wolliw chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Engrossing story, and the reverse narration was an interesting touch. A great portrayal of Regina, and her willingness to sacrifice herself for Emma was beautiful.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Tricky you. You want people to guess who Alice is. Well guess what? I refuse to play your little game!

This was such an excellent story.
naturalbliss chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This story is something else and is perfect. I feel like asking "who's Alice?" but it's more than ok if you leave the story like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow! Powerful, amazing and so needing more! catching the story in the middle without beginning or ending seriously unfair. but still quite amazing. I always find these reverse directional stories oddly interesting because of the way they refer they often elude to previous events throughout a story arc sometimes that led to an current event but yet we have no idea what it is even though we already know all about it and how it ends. so thanks for the interesting story.
7eight9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012

this fic is PERFECT
SandandSea1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Really cool the way you wrote this story. Even though I knew the ending, that predated it was so much more important. Question: who's Alice?
ampersandand chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
this was just beautiful.
koredaze chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Nice job at a reverse tale. Left me wanting more, and of course I could read the other way.
Iwritetofindmyway chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That cut me to the core, I loved it. I want more!
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I read it once forwards and once backwards and loved it both times!